Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,984,855 Views | 224115 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NIO down 10%
IrishTxAggie
AG
2021 leaps
UpstateAg
AG
As a red blooded American, I feel the need to short BYND into the ground where it belongs.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'll be with some Tyson people in July. I'm going to prod them for information on their meat alternative plans. I will eventually short BYND, it's just a matter of when.
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

2021 leaps
I sold some puts a few weeks out to either get cost base down or pocket some premium...glutton for punishment on this one so far
La Bamba
AG
Nio cannot do anything right. I feel like if they sold 200k cars next quarter, the stock would still plunge.
YNWA_AG
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I'll be with some Tyson people in July. I'm going to prod them for information on their meat alternative plans. I will eventually short BYND, it's just a matter of when.

This run is starting to remind me of TLRY's to 200
IrishTxAggie
AG
It has TSLA written all over it for me once it comes to cost effectively mass producing.
ProgN

Very informative video if anyone is interested.
rgag12
AG
Costco reports earnings today after close for those who are interested. Retail has had a good couple weeks recently.
EngrAg14
AG
rgag12 said:

Costco reports earnings today after close for those who are interested. Retail has had a good couple weeks recently.
Target, Walmart, Dollar General all beat earnings.
I would expect Costco to follow suit, I'm hoping on this for 147-150 6/14.
Expect a 3-5% jump as most companies do after beat and effectively double overnight.
Aggie_2463
AG
NIO continues to collapse, down 9% to $3.25
E
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

I'm down 43% on my original investment, Trump better get a China deal done ASAP!
CT-11
AG
I'm out of NIO. Yea I might have sold at lows, but just too painful to watch such a failed trade everyday. 2nd biggest mistake of my trading career. Should have sold out for smaller loss after failed earnings when they basically admitted to being a scam company.

Looking at rolling it into BZUN or TTD
IrishTxAggie
AG
CT-11 said:

I'm out of NIO. Yea I might have sold at lows, but just too painful to watch such a failed trade everyday. 2nd biggest mistake of my trading career. Should have sold out for smaller loss after failed earnings when they basically admitted to being a scam company.

It's like watching a BIO stock...
gougler08
AG
CT-11 said:

It's long term for me, so painful now but I'm at sit and forget it until it comes back up now
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
DOCU making a 4th run at that Darvas Box midpoint. C'mon get through!
Aggie_2463
AG
E said:

Aggie_2463 said:

I'm down 43% on my original investment, Trump better get a China deal done ASAP!

I feel your pain
gougler08
AG
NIO is trying to find a bottom with some volume coming in
La Bamba
AG
CT-11 said:

In fairness to the company it stated from its first earnings call this year that Q1 and Q2 were going to be weak quarters. I don't think they have misled investors or done anything to consider them a scam.

Look, I'm also down 50% on my original investment with Nio but what good does it do to sell NOW? They just secured funding from the government and their make it or break it quarters have been Q3 and Q4 and they have been very clear on that. If their ES6, which they have 12,000 orders for currently, flops then I agree, they're probably done. But at least wait and see what they do in 2H19 before categorizing them as done.

Chinese government is still pushing EVs hard. There are huge incentives to buy EV in China even with reduced subsidies (license plate applications and tax discounts) and Nio securing funding from Beijing basically showed that Nio is one of the chosen ones. Need patience on this one.
EngrAg14
AG
gougler08 said:

NIO is trying to find a bottom with some volume coming in
It really fighting now
Ragoo
AG
E said:

Aggie_2463 said:

sometimes it is best to just realize a bad investment was a bad investment.
Rice and Fries
Ragoo said:

E said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Looks at SDRL
IrishTxAggie
AG
Ragoo said:

E said:

Aggie_2463 said:

AVEO will make a comeback dammit!!!
Ragoo
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Ragoo said:

E said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Looks at SDRL
mine is CRC, I am holding out hope that it rebounds with rising oil, if oil rises.
jm94
AG
But are you buying more as it falls?
leoj
AG
125% return on BYND in less than a month, that is insane.
59 South
AG
Look like a 4M NIO share buy at 11:55.
jmcfar_98
AG
59 South said:

OA1 at it again.
EngrAg14
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

59 South said:

OA1 at it again.
That explains why it flat lined for a bit, a lot to fill.
jmcfar_98
AG
Uber (UBER) lost less money in the first quarter than Wall Street expected, the ride-hailing giant said on Thursday, boosted by double-digit gains in bookings and users that spurred higher revenue.

In its first earnings report as a publicly-traded company, Uber posted a loss of $2.26 per share on revenue of around $3.1 billion during the first three months of the year. That compared with a profit of $1.84 on revenues of $2.58 billion in the comparable year-ago quarter.

Wall Street analysts generally expect Uber to post a first-quarter 2019 loss of 76 cents per-share on revenues of $3.08 billion roughly in-line with the ride-sharing giant's estimates for the period, according to Uber's amended S-1.

While not yet turning a profit, the ride-hailing giant saw gross bookings surge 41% year over year, averaging 17 million trips per day.
leoj
AG
Trump announcing tariffs on Mexico over immigration. There goes the trade pact too??
Post removed:
by user
IrishTxAggie
AG
leoj said:

Trump announcing tariffs on Mexico over immigration. There goes the trade pact too??

It won't happen. Mexico is just going to lockdown their southern border better and give Trump a thumbs up. What they need to do is tax western union transfers to Mexico and the other larger offending countries.
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 570 of 6404

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.