Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,980,663 Views | 224071 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ProgN
Pignorant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pignorant said:

TMO down to $265.

June $290 calls look enticing.
Went ahead and dipped my toe on this one.
gougler08
AG
Sold MU and NIO puts while they are down. Happy to take the premium if there's positive news from trade talks / we head back up after SPX gap fill or lower cost basis on both if we keep heading down
gougler08
AG
Intraday cup forming on SPX?
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
DE back in the box!
Aggie_2463
AG
Bought CHK at 2.69 and RIG at 7.37.... maybe I can nickel and dime again like yesterday if the bulls can push us back up
JobSecurity
AG

Bounce coming?
ProgN
Prognightmare said:

Watch Trump tweet, " The meetings are going fabulous so in good spirit, we are postponing the tariffs to see where this goes".

The market would spike so hard.

Called it.
AggiePeeps06
AG
Any quick plays here?
leoj
AG
Man, ROKU up 26%. That train has left the damn station.
CheladaAg
AG
After Trumps speech just a bit ago, I can't see that the trade deal falls apart. Delays and alternatives, very likely though. Should hear news this evening.
mrad85
AG
If I may trouble anyone with RH. Does the "day trading" rule apply to options as well?

Not there yet, but I want to know what to expect. I haven't had any violations yet.
leoj
AG
Yes, it does
mrad85
AG
Thanks! I think I remember we're allowed up to 4 before they freeze us for a month?
BenRev09
AG
JD ultimate lottery play right now? Seems they'd get a big lift on delay or backing off of new tarriffs alone. And report earnings pre-market tomorrow. Of course, the converse would be true on bad news. Good play for a strangle? Would be my first, but the confluence of events plus the lower cost of weekly options at this point sounds enticing
Shundere
Is TEUM showing a flag pattern? Just trying to see if I am starting to notice these things.
leoj
AG
3 in a week, you are flagged on the 4th transaction
59 South
AG
PSA for you guys thinking about shorting ROKU... go read yesterday's call transcript before you take action. My personal opinion is it won't be too long before it starts pushing 100.

Disclaimer- I'm long since last fall at an average of just under $45.
YNWA_AG
AG
ProgN
59 South said:

PSA for you guys thinking about shorting ROKU... go read yesterday's call transcript before you take action. My personal opinion is it won't be too long before it starts pushing 100.

Disclaimer- I'm long since last fall at an average of just under $45.
You'd have to really hate money if you want to short ROKU. JMO
oldarmy1
AG
gotsand said:

DE back in the box!

Bought the 17th $162.50 strikes at $1.15. Sold half on the return above $155.
Bonfire1996
AG
I once settled a lawsuit by ordering, and paying, my attorney to draft a motion that was very in depth, littered with pages of precedent, and dismantling of the plaintiffs case. I had him stamp it with a "draft" stamp and send it over to opposing counsel at 4:45 pm with a simple caption: I'm filing this in the morning.

Before the draft, my attorney said we would settle for around $100k and be done. It would be after discovery and after interrogatories. That would be what it takes.
After draft, and before the next morning, we settled for $25k. The motion cost me around $7500 or so.

If you don't completely prepare to kick the other sides ass, they will never believe you.

After settling, plaintiffs lawyer told my lawyer he was keeping that motion for future use on his other cases.
gougler08
AG
NFLX and SONO looking at hammer technicals if they hold this level
gougler08
AG
Also, for anyone looking to get in to LADR for a set and forget dividend stock, looks like it is finding support near 16 so could be a good entry point
rgag12
AG
I wonder if the smart money has anything up their sleeves coming to close.
ProgN
Just as a gamble I bought the 5/31 $22.5 puts on DBX as an earnings play. Win or a tax write off.
rgag12
AG
mrad85 said:

If I may trouble anyone with RH. Does the "day trading" rule apply to options as well?

Not there yet, but I want to know what to expect. I haven't had any violations yet.

Yep. You get 3 day trades for every 5 trading days, which includes options, unless your account has $25K in it.

Got to pick and choose your spots wisely.
oldarmy1
AG
If today didn't make everyone and their dog believe in the magic of gaps there is no hope for you.
Shundere
I believe! Big Volume on LPSN
leoj
AG
Earnings plus deal news tomorrow, big move either way for JD?
oldarmy1
AG
jakal0722 said:

CX at 4.46 - it's lowest in over 3 years
CX closed back above major support. VERY BULLISH
oldarmy1
AG
gotsand said:

DE back in the box!
Couple of pages back what was the price to close above? $155.30. Where did DE close? $155.48

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE DARVIS BOX!

Shundere
Would 5/17 calls to 5 be worth .02?
ProgN
DBX beat earnings estimates. Oh well, small gamble.
UpstateAg
AG
This might sound crazy, but would JD beat expectations? The Chinese have been getting killed in this trade war, so why would JD beat expectations? Especially as JD builds out their infrastructure?
I think long term they will be fine, I just wouldn't bet on an earnings play. I'm kicking myself for not buying this when it was way down last year (and ROKU), so I'm waiting for another opportunity. Maybe tomorrow gives that (assuming there is no trade deal).
UpstateAg
AG
If its like other DBX earnings, it will soon tank...
First Page Last Page
Page 539 of 6403

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.