Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,026,953 Views | 224251 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MCHP volume bottom on filling its first gap. Another lower if we are going to 2836 gap fill
oldarmy1
AG
mrad85 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Welp there goes OSTK
There goes a bunch of them
No I meant higher. It jumped up a dollar and is now coming back into that triangle middle tip we talk about
EngrAg14
AG
60% lost in a day.

I really hope that no deal is made just to crash the economy and remove Trump.
Get someone in the office that doesn't send the economy in a freefall because of being a keyboard warrior.
IrishTxAggie
AG
EngrAg14 said:

Get someone in the office that doesn't send the economy in a freefall because of being a keyboard warrior.
You're ignorance is showing in your comment and handle... This is the best economy we've seen since Reagan regardless of his stupid tweets.
AgShaun00
AG
EngrAg14 said:

60% lost in a day.

this is a joke right? Has to be!!!!
ProgN
EngrAg14 said:

60% lost in a day.

You hate the market gyrations at all time highs? Don't worry, buy plenty of puts if a dem is elected in 2020.
JobSecurity
AG
SPY resistance at 284. If it breaks the gap should fill. Watching for a put entry
EngrAg14
AG
Prognightmare said:

EngrAg14 said:

60% lost in a day.

You hate the market gyrations at all time highs? Don't worry, buy plenty of puts if a dem is elected in 2020.
I understand that, however the markets are always gonna go up.
The thing is without the tariff talks and tweets, how much higher could the economy be?
Without the December talks drop, the economy would be way higher than current levels.
jakal0722
CX at 4.46 - it's lowest in over 3 years
oldarmy1
AG
Huge volume on OSTK
Dobre casy
AG
EngrAg14 said:

60% lost in a day.

In all seriousness, if you can lose 60% in a day, you're taking on way too much risk. Diversify diversify diversify!!
Shundere
So 4.12 seems to be resistance on TEUM
Agsrback12
OA,
Has your assessment of TSLA changed with current market conditions?

Will a trade deal give the stock a boost or is it done?
Bonfire1996
AG
EngrAg14 said:

Prognightmare said:

EngrAg14 said:

60% lost in a day.

The thing is without the tariff talks and tweets, how much higher could the economy be?
Without the December talks drop, the economy would be way higher than current levels.
Please stop posting. The above is just terrible.
Post removed:
by user
IrishTxAggie
AG
EngrAg14 said:

Prognightmare said:

EngrAg14 said:

60% lost in a day.

We've hit record highs at times and this is an assumption of yours. This is a long game and Trump pushed the tax breaks through with this in mind. No doubt that tariffs suck, but how the hell else would you get the Chinese, a nation that has flat out said they want to overtake the US as the economic power in the world via unfair trade practices and IP theft, to the table. The only way to apply pressure was to wage a war of economics and as someone that is in Asia 4-5x/year, it's working. Chinese are losing manufacturing and textiles by very large numbers to neighboring Asian countries. They're not getting that back. There's a reason that the Chinese hopped that flight they said they weren't going to take an hour after Trump dropped his gauntlet.
pacecar02
Shundere said:

So 4.12 seems to be resistance on TEUM
resistance seems like 5.16

support at 3.90

todays candle is in range of a march gap
Bonfire1996
AG
jayelbee said:

IrishTxAggie said:

EngrAg14 said:

You're ignorance is showing in your comment and handle... This is the best economy we've seen since Reagan regardless of his stupid tweets.

Yes it's the best economy we've seen in a long time, but it started well before Trump. Markets were at all time highs before he got elected. It's silly to pretend like the strong growth we've seen since 2012/2013 is a Trump thing. He certainly had a nice tail wind when he arrived on the scene.
You literally have no idea what makes an economy go. None. Stop posting.
ProgN
New 52 wk high on ROKU. See you later mate, it's gone.
JobSecurity
AG
Take the bickering elsewhere

SPY rejected 284 again
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
NVDA getting curb stomped. Next support could be 155-160 range. Wish I'd held that strangle a bit longer.
Rice and Fries
EngrAg14 said:

Prognightmare said:

EngrAg14 said:

60% lost in a day.

And I thought my tarriff comments earlier this AM were off-key....
IrishTxAggie
AG
jayelbee said:

IrishTxAggie said:

EngrAg14 said:

Yes it's the best economy we've seen in a long time, but it started well before Trump. Markets were at all time highs before he got elected. It's silly to pretend like the strong growth we've seen since 2012/2013 is a Trump thing. He certainly had a nice tail wind when he arrived on the scene.
It's silly to say it's not!! Record unemployment and GDPs over 3% ever since he's been in office! Something we were told was impossible! The man may be a boorish *******, but to say that he and his administration isn't responsible for this economic boom is willful ignorance.
AgShaun00
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

EngrAg14 said:

Prognightmare said:

EngrAg14 said:

60% lost in a day.

We've hit record highs at times and this is an assumption of yours. This is a long game and Trump pushed the tax breaks through with this in mind. No doubt that tariffs suck, but how the hell else would you get the Chinese, a nation that has flat out said they want to overtake the US as the economic power in the world via unfair trade practices and IP theft, to the table. The only way to apply pressure was to wage a war of economics and as someone that is in Asia 4-5x/year, it's working. Chinese are losing manufacturing and textiles by very large numbers to neighboring Asian countries. They're not getting that back. There's a reason that the Chinese hopped that flight they said they weren't going to take an hour after Trump dropped his gauntlet.
i am heavily invested in China and it sucks for me financially, but long term, this is what is best for the US. We can't bend over every time someone gets mad at us. Long term financially, I will be ok and will make that money back.
Post removed:
by user
Aggie_2463
AG
NIO up 0.04 today atleast
tailgatetimer10
AG
EngrAg14 said:

Prognightmare said:

EngrAg14 said:

60% lost in a day.

How did you feel when Brexit got voted for, that shook the markets even more.

Day to day volitility is a part of the game. If you can't handle it, get into bonds or something low risk... Or simply don't log into your account. This thread has a bunch of high risk trades, especially if you're not focused into the trade.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Deregulation, a business friendly president, and putting money back in our pockets is 95% of the reason. Trump gave money back to the middle class via tax breaks and they're spending it. Retail sector has boomed, O&G has boomed, Infrastructure has boomed, etc. Giving credit to Obama is horse*****
ProgN
SPY gap fill imminent.
pacecar02
DOCU is sitting on support
gougler08
AG
So need to talk through this to make sure I'm not crazy...if I sell puts of a stock I already own and then get called out later, do I just increase the amount of shares I already own or does something else happen? Looking to lower my cost basis some on MU...
59 South
AG
TWTR looks to have strong support at 38. Break that and it's going down to gap fill. Hold it and it's over 40 again quick.
Dobre casy
AG
Correct, you'll pick up additional shares if called out.
ProgN
Watch Trump tweet, " The meetings are going fabulous so in good spirit, we are postponing the tariffs to see where this goes".

The market would spike so hard.
IrishTxAggie
AG
gougler08 said:

So need to talk through this to make sure I'm not crazy...if I sell puts of a stock I already own and then get called out later, do I just increase the amount of shares I already own or does something else happen? Looking to lower my cost basis some on MU...
Yes. If you sell a put and it drops below that strike price, assuming you get called out, you will increase your shares # of contracts x 100. You'll have to keep enough equity liquid to cover the strike until expiration.
First Page Last Page
Page 537 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.