Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,028,500 Views | 224259 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by CheladaAg
WestTexAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NBEV has support at $5.05 and is consolidating at $5.13 now. May look at entry around that support.

Also has earnings PM tomorrow. Has anybody looked into them?
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

OA1, do we have a triangle forming on RTN? If I take the high at $185 and the low of $178 and divide by 2, I get about $181.75.

yup

Note the intraday one as well!
But while the intraday is tradeable by day traders the daily depends on China IMO. Heck maybe defense stocks move higher on no deal. DEFCON!
oldarmy1
AG
Pull up daily chart for LSPN triangle example. Spot on.....again. Tell you that one pattern and the Darvis Box are worth a $1000 trading course.

And since we used DE as our long Darvis Box example. If markets don't get bad news note the 50% retracement point on it. And what is just above that 50% point???
Chickenhawk
SA is still bearish on TEUM, stating that backlog conversion rates will continue to deteriorate:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4261490-pareteum-strong-q1-2019-legacy-contract-outperfomance-questions-backlog-remain
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

Pull up daily chart for LSPN triangle example. Spot on.....again. Tell you that one pattern and the Darvis Box are worth a $1000 trading course.

And since we used DE as our long Darvis Box example. If markets don't get bad news note the 50% retracement point on it. And what is just above that 50% point???
Our support line of ~$158.63? So we need to see it get back above there soon in order to not break the darvis box on a downward trend?
oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

Our support line of ~$158.63? So we need to see it get back above there soon in order to not break the darvis box on a downward trend?
$155.30. As long as above that I don't care if it takes time to move back up. Just don't break it and not recovered.

But the current triangle is just above $162.50. But I think if markets have news to send stocks recovering we would fill that nice mega gap on it. Blue arrow.

UpstateAg
AG
LADR getting hammered on their miss. Get down to 15's and I'll be buying.
E
AG
Chickenhawk said:

SA is still bearish on TEUM, stating that backlog conversion rates will continue to deteriorate:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4261490-pareteum-strong-q1-2019-legacy-contract-outperfomance-questions-backlog-remain
Those guys just seem to hate TEUM, regardless if they have good earnings reports or not
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

$155.30. As long as above that I don't care if it takes time to move back up. Just don't break it and not recovered.

But the current triangle is just above $162.50. But I think if markets have news to send stocks recovering we would fill that nice mega gap on it. Blue arrow.

So a theoretical play here would be the May 24th $162.5 calls, assuming we have some positive macro news released?
ryanhnc10
AG
Prognightmare said:

CRZO is flying. Thanks to whoever brought that up yesterday. I'll be watching it closely now.

You're welcome! 10%+ today
Rice and Fries
jayelbee said:

Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

So a theoretical play here would be the May 24th $162.5 calls, assuming we have some positive macro news released?

I don't think there is a real play because of earnings reporting next week. The weekly is too close to really hope to see the move unless markets bust out across the board. The May 17s are too expensive because of earnings, so they're basically an earnings play. So about all there is is to pick up shares and hope it moves up into earnings for few dollars a share.
Thanks. I was just going to make a mental trade on this one since it's a bit outside my own list of requirements. Definitely recognized the IV premium being stacked into the options.

Plus I don't think there will be a resolution to the trade deal any time soon with how everything is turning out between China and the US.
IrishTxAggie
AG
How's about a last hour power hour?? Bust out of that damn 2892.5 resistance!!
Rice and Fries
Indeed it would, but even fathoming the option price of a $160 call is outside my checklist.

My normal target goal on options is using no more than $100 per option contract. Sometimes I break it if it's around $20+/-
IrishTxAggie
AG
CHK over here trying to be the little engine that could... That's a $.30 flip from the PM low as of now.
Chickenhawk
TEUM has lost .30/ share since I got back in. I guess Parateum hates me.
IrishTxAggie
AG
This is funny to me. CHK going to close 5% up on the day!
mrad85
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

CHK over here trying to be the little engine that could... That's a $.30 flip from the PM low as of now.

I sold the shares for a small gain. Holding on the options.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I've got them too. It's lottery ticket!
mrad85
AG
Will LPSN Stay in the box? it's now or never
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

This is funny to me. CHK going to close 5% up on the day!

Told you it wasn't a bad report.
oldarmy1
AG
CLOSE TO THE VEST. ACTION MEANS NOTHING TODAY.

BTW - I did sale the $12 OSTK covered calls at $1.07.
Shundere
Welp. Big selloff
EngrAg14
AG
Come on DIS, fingers crossed
tramaro1
AG
EngrAg14 said:

I know, I thought about selling half when it hit the highs, but I am going to gamble and hope earnings are awesome and it sky rockets.
rgag12
AG
Smart money says thanks for playing chumps. Bears shall rule the day
EngrAg14
AG
tramaro1 said:

EngrAg14 said:

I know, I thought about selling half when it hit the highs, but I am going to gamble and hope earnings are awesome and it sky rockets.
I put a lot into AAPL $210 6/17 calls as well, hoping the trade talks go good, if not that the stock recovers before then
mrad85
AG
I finished up .29% today. What a roller coaster
ProgN
ROKU crushed earnings
ProgN
DIS earnings were great
tramaro1
AG
tramaro1 said:

EngrAg14 said:

Up to $138 AH!!!
YNWA_AG
AG
hear up 8% AH

I forget who is still in that
WestTexAg12
AG
HEAR we go!!!!!
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
First Page Last Page
Page 534 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.