Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,988,487 Views | 224154 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by ProgN
Nickw8586
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Regarding HEAR, someone on StockTwits just posted that short borrow rates went from 17.4% to 109.9%. What does that mean? Thanks for the education!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Nickw8586 said:

Regarding HEAR, someone on StockTwits just posted that short borrow rates went from 17.4% to 109.9%. What does that mean? Thanks for the education!
It means someone is shorting the **** out of the stock...also, take nothing said on StockTwits seriously.
oldarmy1
AG
2816 on the S&P would release the Kraken bulls.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Must have landed on some brokers hard to borrow list. Like Irish said, people are shorting the **** out of it right now.
gougler08
AG
JD up to 29 again
oldarmy1
AG
Traders are buying the cheap JD $30 weekly at 2 cents hoping for a blowup
gougler08
AG
HEAR right up against that trend line, I may hop on the Mar 15 calls
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Yep, it's a jump ball at the moment.

edit: Trendline broken as is 2/21 support. Not good.

edit2: Not selling here, as indicators aren't fully red.
oldarmy1
AG
GILD approaching $66....you know it will hit and flash above that.....how much is the question so trade at your own risk
oldarmy1
AG
Technicals are within a range showing $66.65 -$66.80 area likely on GILD but if markets recapture upward movement it will break $67 today. This is where tenacity and gut instinct pay off.
oldarmy1
AG
It's also where all the 40 cent entry people can get their money back on GILD right now.....so no complaining here
jtmoney03
AG
Jumped out at .35, happy with the return. Thanks for the rec to hold a little longer, almost took the loss yesterday.
oldarmy1
AG
Going to keep my SQ after all and pocket the $3.15 option premium off the $80 Strikes. Thank you markets!!!
tramaro1
AG
jtmoney03 said:

Jumped out at .35, happy with the return. Thanks for the rec to hold a little longer, almost took the loss yesterday.

Same here, got my money back with a tiny loss I will take it. Thanks OA
oldarmy1
AG
Sold 50% of all CYBR holdings this morning. Been a good ride.
oldarmy1
AG
BTW I also bought March 8th $109 Puts on CYBR. That last leg upward on it was a short squeeze and when those end you will get a decent pullback. It appears to be ending today - hence my 50% sell and Put entry.
oldarmy1
AG
FYI...one of my large investor friends has been buying WFT this morning. I see the chart looking like its going into a red/green reversal after the drop but these oil stocks aren't for me. Just passing it along because he'll buy north of a million shares.

I also laughed WITH him when he said he was taking 2% of his recent profits in the markets and buying TRNX this afternoon. I asked him if he needed the write-off!
Dobre casy
AG
CHK with a nice move with volume the last few days. Looks like it could have some room to run.
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I also laughed WITH him when he said he was taking 2% of his recent profits in the markets and buying TRNX this afternoon. I asked him if he needed the write-off!

Doesn't he read TexAgs?!?
E
AG
They had a very good earnings report, I doubled my amount of shares when they were releasing the news and glad I did.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

FYI...one of my large investor friends has been buying WFT this morning. I see the chart looking like its going into a red/green reversal after the drop but these oil stocks aren't for me. Just passing it along because he'll buy north of a million shares.

Well looks he knew what he was doing on WFT.

E
AG
Apparently WFT finalized their deal to sell off a bunch of rigs in North Africa
oldarmy1
AG
SFIX broke out and trend continues. Glad we didn't hit $27 yesterday. I'm selling the March 15 $29.50 for $2 covered call with many thanks.
gougler08
AG
JD closed that gap from Sep 4, but still has the Aug 31 gap at 30.50 it could magnet to in the next few days
gougler08
AG
gotsand said:

Yep, it's a jump ball at the moment.

edit: Trendline broken as is 2/21 support. Not good.

edit2: Not selling here, as indicators aren't fully red.
If it goes below the 15 level hit on Feb 8 then I'll probably dump it and take my loss
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

BTW I also bought March 8th $109 Puts on CYBR. That last leg upward on it was a short squeeze and when those end you will get a decent pullback. It appears to be ending today - hence my 50% sell and Put entry.
I'm on the CYBR put train with you OA.
leoj
AG
AMZN going to open new grocery chain, KR and TGT are both down
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
POS just hit 14.90. Can't edit this quick enough

Plenty of room to move lower.
gougler08
AG
gotsand said:

POS just hit 15.00.
Yep...I'm out
oldarmy1
AG
I bought some $10 P:uts just in case this turns into a complete trainwreck on earnings
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
I'll check back before close and make a decision then. 2/3 of my daily indicators are now red. Plus the overall pattern is screaming trouble. 'Hoping' for an earnings miracle isn't my bag.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I bought some $10 P:uts just in case this turns into a complete trainwreck on earnings
Did the same earlier this week.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Good bit of volume at that flash below $15 for HEAR.
Shiner Bock
AG
HEAR looking bad
jmcfar_98
AG
RRTS looking strong today with the active investor taking over.
First Page Last Page
Page 411 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.