Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,029,521 Views | 224265 Replies | Last: 33 min ago by ProgN
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The end?
gougler08
AG
JD broke through the downward wedge it's been in, let's see if it can get through 25 soon and then it may run (tariff talks would definitely help)
leoj
AG
I mean, we aren't at the beginning.
IrishTxAggie
AG
leoj said:

Nowhere near the end either. Still got 6 more years!
UpstateAg
AG
Everything in my "risk" portfolio is killing it. Let's keep these trade talks good for a while...
Ragoo
AG
leoj said:

i will take these one off months of flash down sell offs versus a prolonged recession.

I don't think the market sell off reflects the overall health of the economy which would be a bigger red flag.
oldarmy1
AG
Seor Chang said:

What do you mean by squeezing?

Short squeeze on momentum. Making a killing on SUM. Whoop!!!
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

JD broke through the downward wedge it's been in, let's see if it can get through 25 soon and then it may run (tariff talks would definitely help)

Another good run up and past 25 briefly
UpstateAg
AG
Agreed. I do wish I had the entry prices on some stocks like in 2008, but that was rough times for anyone who lives off of giving/support.
UpstateAg
AG
Those 11/16 12.5Cs were oh so cheap a week ago!
ProgN
SQ just printed higher high than yesterday. This should trigger a buy signal on the MACD.
Ragoo
AG
Sold an ITM put vertical on APC with some down side protection. Expiring next week. Looking for a quick spike reversal in energy. They have some pretty high IV right now.
Señor Chang
AG
Are you long on SUM? I bought last week at an average of 12.90
ProgN
SQ
oldarmy1
AG
Seor Chang said:

Are you long on SUM? I bought last week at an average of 12.90

Have both shares avg price $12.42 but manly those leaps mentioned when it was flashing below $12 have jumped 280%.

Important to note that SUM has earnings on the 6th so plan accordingly!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Expecting a bit of profit taking headed into the close today.

Closed 1/2 my NIO 11/16 $6 calls and have the other 1/2 net free and trying to close out my NIO 11/16 $7 puts to free up a good bit of money.
tailgatetimer10
AG
AMZN breaking out
oldarmy1
AG
With GILD $69 calls posted being weekly and expiring tomorrow I am taking the gains right here at $1.44. From entry at $0.34 that's not bad for a 1 day trade!
oldarmy1
AG
Ahead of earnings on SUM I am selling $15 covered calls at $0.80 as they fill slowly on shares I would otherwise have sold as a average net holding price down.
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Ok, I said I wasn't touching GE stock back at $15 and I'm not going to buy shares but I am buying 100 $12 January '21 Leaps for $1.99. Under $20k to leverage 10k shares just more than $2 away from current price. I like the odds.
Did you end up doing this OA? I'm actually eyeing the $10 January '21 leaps at $2.75...
oldarmy1
AG
If NIO can break $7 then this recent lows retest forms a clear double bottom support mark. We will have literally bought at the lows with very little hand wringing by even novice traders.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ok, I said I wasn't touching GE stock back at $15 and I'm not going to buy shares but I am buying 100 $12 January '21 Leaps for $1.99. Under $20k to leverage 10k shares just more than $2 away from current price. I like the odds.
Did you end up doing this OA? I'm actually eyeing the $10 January '21 leaps at $2.75...

Yes I did. Once GE flushes out this news its gonna make a spike recovery and then sit around into next earnings.

GE is smiling at us. As long as those last two tails don't get broken we are seeing the end of the selloff.

AggiePeeps06
AG
I have an order placed on the same ones at 1.97, we'll see if it's gets filled
AggiePeeps06
AG
Bumped my bid up to $2.00 and got filled
IrishTxAggie
AG
You jumped a little too early. Granted it is only $0.04, but I'm showing $1.96 now.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

You jumped a little too early. Granted it is only $0.04, but I'm showing $1.96 now.

True. When talking 2021 leaps its all good.
oldarmy1
AG
Little INVE hitting near $6 again amd has a daily reverse H&S pattern. Bullish

So Reverse H&S. Darvis Box and a Flag pattern. Triple whammy

oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

pfo said:

Morgan Stanley just broke with the street saying this is not just a correction but rather the beginning of a bear market.

That means we are getting close to a bottom.
Geniuses all. Morgan Stanley. Such idiots. I simply loathe these "experts" waiting until the markets are reeling fully to come out with their bearish calls. It's criminal but like we said - we use it in looking for the buys.
oldarmy1
AG
ALERT on GG. I am selling 20% of remaining GG Leaps to book a 143% overall profit and STILL own the rights to 15k shares out to 2021.

Frankly I didn't expect this quick of a move back to the $10 area or I would have gone weekly calls too but we'll take it!
gougler08
AG
Bailed on my short term ROKU puts for a small loss, that thing is picking up steam with volume
IrishTxAggie
AG
AVEO might, MIGHT be coming into an area where the bottom doesn't fall out again with the P3 data due in the next couple of weeks.
oldarmy1
AG
This is for only long term security strategy. I posted I am accumulating some gold stocks. MUX entry from $1.96 ran up to $2.44 and I sold a big portion of those shares at $2.39-$2.41.

I just bought back all 150k shares so for the first time when Prog says "humble brag" those volume spikes were mine he will be correct!

UpstateAg
AG
I've been accumulating whenever it went below 240. It looks like it has some good support. And It made it past 255
Señor Chang
AG
Any rumors on the P3 data?
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Bought QCOM weekly $64 on the recovery from negative to positive.
ALERT: IF you followed on these QCOM calls yesterday you should have sold 75% on the double so booked a guaranteed gain but leave 25% for follow through big move tomorrow at open.
First Page Last Page
Page 280 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.