Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,086,367 Views | 224469 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by El_duderino
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TWTR, NFLX, SQ all dropping
oldarmy1
AG
This could see that $1500 on a flash down below its 200 DMA if markets head south again.
gougler08
AG
leoj said:

Google and amazon keep us green tomorrow with earnings AH?
That seems like a no so far
oldarmy1
AG
My stop is set at $1648 which would be a net $3/share gain.
ProgN
AMZN was just put on sale. I'm looking for cheap leaps after Q4. Easy money.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Sounds like a options trader's wet dream...
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

AMZN reports record profit but was cautious for Q4. Whatever, they're lying about the concern. I suspect insiders and corporate buy backs are being positioned right now. They're buying on weakness and so will I.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

AMZN reports record profit but was cautious for Q4. Whatever, they're lying about the concern. I suspect insiders and corporate buy backs are being positioned right now. They're buying on weakness and so will I.
As long as my stop isn't triggered I'm in for a trade. This is one of my 401k core net free holdings so even with covered calls above $2000 I lost 7 figures in value since losing 2000. I should have bought Puts and will buy them if AMZN doesn't quickly rebound. Any added time hanging near these lows signals its not over.
ProgN
I don't have confirmation but I suspect this is a coordinated action to depress the stock. If they killed earnings in 3Q why would 4Q be bad when more people have disposable income at Christmas, due to the tax cuts, and they warn? This stinks of manufactured outrage. I honestly hope they get killed at the open because, IMO, that will be the low and a rare opportunity to cash in on the holiday season. This worry seems fake to me, but we will see.
Guitarsoup
AG
My Dogecoin is really taking a beating.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Gonna be buying some calls in the morning...
pacecar02
1629 and falling...this seems a bit ridiculous
claym711
AG
Very unconvincing bounce.

Interesting MAs about to cross. Hasn't happened since the 2015/16 and 2011 corrections, which again were 14-20%.

Needs a face ripping bounce to prevent another big leg down.
gougler08
AG
Well glad we had a big rally today cause we will be starting in the hole tomorrow
ProgN
gougler08 said:

Well glad we had a big rally today cause we will be starting in the hole tomorrow
I'd prefer a big drop at the open and then rebound to close higher. That's the capitulation trade that this markets need.
pacecar02
lol, NQ just formed an h after hours
La Bamba
AG
So is Amzn going lower or is it worth wetting the beak at this price?
Ranger222
AG
I've got 262 as the next major level....body of the hammer candle that started our accession in May as well as .236 FIB retracement from year highs to year lows made in February. After that it is those February lows around 252....

I'm not crazy bearish right now....think we have one more good dumping before we try and stabilize. Market is just going to churn and chop until midterms....but I do think its good to have a shopping list ready. AMZN on the top of that list for me, SQ and NVDA.
Ranger222
AG
going back to the SPY weekly....after the Feb 18 lows, there is a little volume pocket to about 248...I would be really surprised if we break those Feb lows but maybe we overshoot a little bit to that 248 level. That's way ahead though I don't think we get there but that is some worse case scenario
Post removed:
by user
cgh1999
AG
Setting up to be a bloodbath tomorrow.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I've already lost $25k this week. What's another 10k at this point? Thank God I don't need this money anytime soon.
FriscoKid
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

Several round trips going on lately. Futures have given up all of today's gains. The market dynamics are changing this year. Have to always adapt as a trader.

Absolutely true.
oldarmy1
AG
Hit -41.25 before bouncing to -35. Today is major Put selling day of we can hold lows with some down side flash into the open.
FrioAg 00
AG
As primarily a buy and hold investor, this has not been the most fun couple of weeks.

Obviously we've seen much worse, but it's been a pretty good run since it's been this consistently rocky.

Luckily I keep reminding myself it's only a hit if you are selling and I don't own anything I'm selling in the next 10 years
ProgN
When we open down huge, this could be the capitulation trade that the markets need. If we close higher today, this is the bottom, IMO.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

When we open down huge, this could be the capitulation trade that the markets need. If we close higher today, this is the bottom, IMO.

Agreed
Post removed:
by user
FriscoKid
AG
Might find a bounce at 2666 again.
gougler08
AG
Yeah we've come up 20 points from OA's low of -41
pacecar02
Q3 gdp in @ 3.5 %
claym711
AG
It is sell the rips season.
FriscoKid
AG
2666 was such a key level previously, I'd be surprised if we don't see action here again.
Dobre casy
AG
RRTS
TheBiggerEvent
AG
whats a good exit for RRTS?
First Page Last Page
Page 271 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.