Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,523,578 Views | 223306 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by El_duderino
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're headed to first gap to fill.
ProgN
Damn I love you
ProgN
TNDM showing strength today
gougler08
AG
DBX actually may have found a bottom and is battling back some
oldarmy1
AG
Good bounce off new lows. Maybe a good continuation Monday as long as Kavanaugh vote is successful.

I went some BABA $155 calls on initial spurt at 12 cents and sold 1/3 at 32 cents. Going for the home run
oldarmy1
AG
I have way too much NIO around the $6 mark and need $6.50 to lighten the load.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

I have way too much NIO around the $6 mark and need $6.50 to lighten the load.
China negotiations resume then it will skyrocket.
oldarmy1
AG
CRON intraday cup and handle for you Cannabais junkies.

Actually more of an inverse H&S. Buy on thay pullback rigjt here at $9.65 with stop loss at .$9.50
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU
oldarmy1
AG
BLFS entered right here at $13.54. Stop loss set at $13 with sell set at $16.
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ROKU
what about? The dip today was a great time to enter long if not before.
oldarmy1
AG
Yes it was. I was late to that one with BABA, AMZN and others cheap calls but got in for last push

Talking options expiring today. Now the AMZN and BABA ran hard enough to let me make some nice coin and then roll out to next Friday 2 strikes higher.

The rest I just dumped.
oldarmy1
AG
Last hour strategy. Generally the option expiring today is done.

For example BABA. It hit above $155 for selling and jas dropped back to $154.47.

It would be surprising to see a run much higjer than that highest bounce move into the close. So while it might mess around $155 on movement it should not see anything significant for $10 cent option giving in the money movement.

Not to say buying at 10 cent cant get you a double on $155 ot it gets there soon.
oldarmy1
AG
NIO saucer....come on baby
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

ROKU
If the R's keep the House and increase majority in the Senate and ROKU crushes earnings Nov. 12th (I believe they will) that stock will be closer to 100 than 65.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

ROKU
If the R's keep the House and increase majority in the Senate and ROKU crushes earnings Nov. 12th (I believe they will) that stock will be closer to 100 than 65.
it to mention their Aggie CEO, Anthony Wood, is impressive.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

ROKU

It's a planted stock courtesy of Ragoo.

There is an obvious rotation out of FANG and technology from funds. The selling is and can be brutal so these have to find major support.
oldarmy1
AG
BABA....those 10 cent options jumped to over 30 cents as BABA revists just above $155.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

ROKU

There is an obvious rotation out of FANG and technology from funds. The selling is and can be brutal so these have to find major support.
I suspect it won't be be ROKU in a year. It will get acquired by one of the big boys.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

ROKU

I suspect it won't be be ROKU in a year. It will get acquired by one of the big boys.
i highly doubt that.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Should be an interesting last 45 minutes. Seems like Collins is a yes on Kavanaugh.
oldarmy1
AG
Wrong trade
ProgN
Why? ROKU's platform is the best and are increasing subscribers as cord cutting continues. With the tax cut for corporations and booming economies the bigs are flush with cash and stock appreciation. ROKU, stock wise, is relatively small and a big could buy them out and have it all. We'll see, but I suspect they will be bought out and you, OA, me and other posters will be handsomely rewarded.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

Why? ROKU's platform is the best and are increasing subscribers as cord cutting continues. With the tax cut for corporations and booming economies the bigs are flush with cash and stock appreciation. ROKU, stock wise, is relatively small and a big could buy them out and have it all. We'll see, but I suspect they will be bought out and you, OA, me and other posters will be handsomely rewarded.
i don't see selling as the ultimate objective of the CEO. I think he is in it for the long haul and wants to see ROKU become the name synonymous with all things streaming entertainment.
oldarmy1
AG
You want to know one Option I lost big on? SUM $20 Calls.

I know that large options spotted doesn't necessarily mean its loading for a move, because it many times can be someone selling covered calls.

That's what this was and I have a bunch of lottery tickets.
Ragoo
AG
Tell me what you hear.

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vox/recode-media-with-peter-kafka/e/56235987?autoplay=true
ProgN
I agree, but being acquired doesn't change that. YouTube, Instagram still have their own name but they are owned by Google. The CEO, also an Ag BTW, would still run it, albeit with a few billion in the bank.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

Tell me what you hear.

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vox/recode-media-with-peter-kafka/e/56235987?autoplay=true
I'll listen in a bit. I'm listening to Collins on Senate floor about Kav confirmation. I'm a political junkie.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CRON intraday cup and handle for you Cannabais junkies.

Actually more of an inverse H&S. Buy on thay pullback rigjt here at $9.65 with stop loss at .$9.50

Wedging up. Finish anywhere here and alnost a certainty to get $10.30 Monday early.
oldarmy1
AG
Collins bloviating tiring the markets. Just say you're voting yes and move on.
UpstateAg
AG
I'm pleased with my set ups on my swing trades from today, but my option trades this past week...flew too close to the sun and got burnt to a crisp. I'm just too much of a rookie to navigate crap right now beyond basic covered calls and maybe spreads.
ProgN
NBEV has same chart
ProgN
Don't beat yourself up. Listen to OA, we probably fill that lower gap before the election. The market HATES uncertainty and an election this important is a bigly one.
pacecar02
damn near everything i'm looking at has a cup and handle(techwise anyway)
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Collins bloviating tiring the markets. Just say you're voting yes and move on.
She is droning on, and I can't stand how she speaks, but If she's a no, the markets could tank.

ETA: wrong emoji
First Page Last Page
Page 245 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.