Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,522,344 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
59 South
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would love to see a steady gain up to close 26.90 or higher. Would be a great technical setup for next week.
UpstateAg
AG
That would make this weekend much more relaxing...and the BTHOarky more enjoyable.
IrishTxAggie
AG
wrong board
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Volume coming in for ROKU to test that 75+ resistance
keeps hitting that ceiling

Got through

BOX running some today too
not through until it closes above resistance.

Haha yeah, i just glanced and saw 75.50 then by the time I posted it was back down
choo chooo

Temporarily derailed
lost 2 grand in value over the last hour or so.
what say you
OA1, what is the story on RRTS? I'm still holding this thing (I bought in at $2.80 ish). Also, what is the story on SN, SWN, and CHK (I'm still holding these guys too)? TIA for all your help!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Twitter selling off with fb
Ragoo
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Twitter selling off with fb
this is a broader market sell off.
UpstateAg
AG
Q4 starts Monday. Historically better.
johnson2012
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Quick observation since I've been reporting and pretty involved in AVEO.

They "say" that their P3 results are due in Q4. No timeframe of when in Q4, but several analyst expect early in Q4 and then there will be an offering shortly after. Keep in mind, Q4 starts Monday.

Can't recall which site, but someone mentioned abstract release set for Oct 9 in anticipation of Oct 21 presentation about ficlatuzumab in hnscc. Haven't seen anything specific on Tivo3 data release.
UpstateAg
AG
ESMO abstract's are released those dates as well. IMMP (Immutep) is presenting there, that is the only reason I know that.
Señor Chang
AG
RRTS is trying to restructure debt right now. Sounds like their success hinges on that.
oldarmy1
AG
what say you said:

OA1, what is the story on RRTS? Waiting on debt restructuring I'm still holding this thing (I bought in at $2.80 ish). Also, what is the story on SN, SWN, and CHK (I'm still holding these guys too)? TIA for all your help! Oil stocks are Darvis Boxes formed. Oil and Nat Gas prices will determine the breakout.
gougler08
AG
Lots of selling off in to the weekend
ProgN
End of the qtr adjustments by mutual funds. Nothing to be concerned over.
UpstateAg
AG
Took some of these weeklies mid day to average down (DBX) and picked up more AMGN 210C weekly's (I CAN'T QUIT YOU AMGN)
gougler08
AG
Some of the chip stocks continuing their short term reversal, let's hope it carries over the weekend
oldarmy1
AG
BB breakout
ProgN
CRC is a monster. Thanks to whomever brought it up lately, as well as TNDM.
gougler08
AG
Looks like 30 is lower resistance for AMD
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

CRC is a monster. Thanks to whomever brought it up lately, as well as TNDM.
yep. I did sell calls against my position at 50. Just looking for a quick 12% flip here a month before earnings.
gougler08
AG
So I have an EXEL call for Oct 19 with a 21 strike. I was looking at it today and the ask is $0.60 but the bid is $0.00...does this just mean there is no volume right now for this price but if it keeps going up there will be? It's been doing well this last week and I may try to dump it if it keeps moving up next week...but this confused me
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

So I have an EXEL call for Oct 19 with a 21 strike. I was looking at it today and the ask is $0.60 but the bid is $0.00...does this just mean there is no volume right now for this price but if it keeps going up there will be? It's been doing well this last week and I may try to dump it if it keeps moving up next week...but this confused me
bid/ask spread is important as it tells you the volitility. The closer the spread the easier to get out of the trade.
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

bid/ask spread is important as it tells you the volitility. The closer the spread the easier to get out of the trade.

Yeah it was much closer when I bought it as a leap a month or two ago...I've just never seen it that spread out
gougler08
AG
WWE is in that 100 magnet range, may take the Oct 19 105 calls
chris1515
AG
gougler08 said:

That stock has just steadily been climbing right along the last few weeks. Personally I think it's gotten ahead of itself from a valuation perspective. I know some new TV deals are going to cause an earnings jump next year, but even then it's still looking at a PE if 50 or so. I'd love to see it drop back down to the 70s. I'd buy back in.
gougler08
AG
chris1515 said:

gougler08 said:

That stock has just steadily been climbing right along the last few weeks. Personally I think it's gotten ahead of itself from a valuation perspective. I know some new TV deals are going to cause an earnings jump next year, but even then it's still looking at a PE if 50 or so. I'd love to see it drop back down to the 70s. I'd buy back in.

I agree that it's probably over valued, but this is just a hunch from OA that stocks gravitate to 100 before falling back down
IrishTxAggie
AG
leoj
AG
Deal apparently reached with Canada on NAFTA
La Bamba
AG
Is 7 support for Nio? Shares up PM
Ragoo
AG
I hope you have been buying LuLu....
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

I hope you have been buying LuLu....

My wife buys enough of it, I probably should invest
gougler08
AG
Futures up 200+ for the DOW
UpstateAg
AG
GE news. Big deal here in Greenville. Largest GE power turbine plant in America. People were frustrated.
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

TSLA up 15% premarket
IrishTxAggie
AG
He settled. He can remain CEO. I still think they will chase him off.
First Page Last Page
Page 238 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.