Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,080,682 Views | 224430 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by confucius_ag
59 South
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DBX wall at 27 is strong. Still needs a close over it to go long.
gougler08
AG
DBX at 27...is getting close to its last resistance around 27.25
gougler08
AG
Get out of my head
59 South
AG
Jinx
ProgN
Quote:

Shares of Intel Corp. (INTC) are down 1.1% in premarket trading Tuesday after Raymond James analyst Chris Caso downgraded the stock to underperform from market perform due to "a number of headwinds mounting against the company, set to impact longer-term growth expectations and profitability." He said that his meetings show more optimism for Intel competitors than in past years. "Intel's well documented CPU shortage persists through the September quarter," Caso wrote. "Some PC OEMs have shifted volume to Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) as a result." He is more downbeat on the semiconductor sector in general, and he downgraded shares of Analog Devices Inc. (ADI), Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP), and ON Semiconductor Corp. (ON) to market perform from outperform on Tuesday as well. Intel shares are up 26% over the past 12 months, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average has gained 19%.
This guy needs a kick to the balls.
oldarmy1
AG
NIO super clear support level is $7.50 for now.

Watch to see if each successive bounce is lower and lower culminating in a tight range around that mark until it fails.

That's a bear scenario. If volume kicks in then this would become major support.
gougler08
AG
Got through 27, let's see if it can hold it for the day
UpstateAg
AG
CHK downgraded to hold from buy. Hilarious.
gougler08
AG
AMD tried to break out but is heading right back to the wedge
BT1395
AG
Closed out my AMGN Oct calls - nice ride up toward $210. Great call, OA!
59 South
AG
DBX Could be a bullish move back to near 30 or it could do what it likes to do and sell off this afternoon.
PPAag06
AG
Holding SMH options or exiting?
gougler08
AG
PPAag06 said:

It seems like you'd be selling low today, probably will bounce back if/when MCHP and others come back in the next couple days
ProgN
PPAag06 said:

I'm holding. Chips are down because that ****** bag analyst at Raymond James that I listed above. I'd love to know what "positions" Raymond James' trading desk is accumulating right now.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BOX wants to run. I can feel it.

Is that a trading strategy???

Still trying...
IrishTxAggie
AG
Good day for AVEO. This may be the final run up before the P3 readout due in Q4.
leoj
AG
I think oa made a couple posts in that capital loss thread that were meant for here
gougler08
AG
59 South said:

DBX Could be a bullish move back to near 30 or it could do what it likes to do and sell off this afternoon.

Already selling off
gougler08
AG
UpstateAg said:

How foolish was an AMD weekly call at 33? Given the news of them dominating intel? Get out ASAP or wait for some news?

Hope you closed it out early this morning, pretty big drop over the last hour
leoj
AG
Man, I think SQ is pretty overvalued but such a good company. Don't think I will ever see a pullback at this point to a place I would buy it. May end up just throwing some cash and overpaying for a great company if it ever comes back to earth.
UpstateAg
AG
The only calls I didn't get out of this morning or Roku weeklies at 72 strike. I actually added when it dipped to $1.40. Looking for $73 and up this afternoon or tomorrow morning and I'll get out of them
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

NIO super clear support level is $7.50 for now.

Watch to see if each successive bounce is lower and lower culminating in a tight range around that mark until it fails.

That's a bear scenario. If volume kicks in then this would become major support.

I was giving this for over a period of time but we have that happening today.
oldarmy1
AG
Buying Oct 5th $27.50 Strikes on DBX
gougler08
AG
Coming back nicely this afternoon
UpstateAg
AG
AMGN going down hard. OA, you still in your calls? I've been waiting for a jump in spot again
gougler08
AG
ROKU made it all the way back
leoj
AG
Sq calls are doing great, but man those 105s are ridiculous. Thinking about picking some up if this corrects a bit this week.
gougler08
AG
leoj said:

Sq calls are doing great, but man those 105s are ridiculous. Thinking about picking some up if this corrects a bit this week.
I sold too early, cant be mad at 100% profit in a few days but damn its at 400% now

Also, it left a gap that it more than likely will have to come back to...weekly puts may be an ok idea?
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

lets not jinx things anymore
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

lets not jinx things anymore
4 cents...my bad
UpstateAg
AG
I sold my weeklies for a small profit in that window it made it back. Now on to AMGN the last ten minutes as it fell.
ProgN
I'd like to put a horse head in the bed of the Raymond James analyst.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'd like to put a horse head in the bed of the Raymond James analyst.
As I learn more about the market, it amazes me how much 1 analyst can change the value of a stock...shouldn't be allowed (both ways)
ProgN
The market trades on emotion. I just would prefer more integrity with rating evals and announcements. LRCX was at 219 and was getting upgraded, now look at it. MU, MCHP, INTC etc are near their lows and are being downgraded. IMO, if you're up in a stock making highs and they get a slew of upgrades, take your profits and leave it alone. Wait 3-6 months and buy on it's downgrade when it's MUCH lower.
AggiePeeps06
AG
I sold this morning also
First Page Last Page
Page 233 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.