Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,028,614 Views | 224259 Replies | Last: 58 min ago by CheladaAg
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prognightmare said:

Ragoo said:

Prognightmare said:

Ragoo said:

Anyone have a bead on where NFLX is going? I own shares from about $100 and wondering if I should take a portion off the table. Maybe half or so.
Why don't you write covered calls on it?
i have 85 shares and it is in an account with a family manager. I bought the shares many years ago and moved them over to this managed account. My thought is take 2/3 off. Use some to pay off my wife's car and then let the manager allocate the rest More diverse like he has the balance of the account.
Sell it all, pay off the wife's car and I'll set up a gofundme for the rest.

Nice trade though sir!
my original purchase was 685 shares that I sold covered for a quick 10%

So not that good a trade.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Shorted NDX again today (after getting stopped).

We've already established I'm crazy, but how much longer can this really go on? The NDX is so far away from its 200MA, let alone its 21 EMA. There is no reason aside from pure speculation for Tesla to be valued so highly.
E
AG
NIO now up over $12 AH
ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire said:

We've already established I'm crazy, but how much longer can this really go on? The NDX is so far away from its 200MA, let alone its 21 EMA. There is no reason aside from pure speculation for Tesla to be valued so highly.
It's all FOMO driven, imo, but I agree that we're getting close to a pullback. I don't see a correction occurring because FOMOs will buy the dips. The markets are extended though.
khaos288
AG
Stocks, covered calls, and a few etfs....so much less stress than weekly options trading, and been green a lot more and more often.
BrokeAssAggie
E said:

NIO now up over $12 AH

Got out at $11.50 today
CSTXAg92
AG
LOYAL AG said:

Prognightmare said:

LOYAL AG said:

brd79 said:

LOYAL AG said:

Prognightmare said:

OverSeas AG said:

yes can request that you whales get a new handle for f16 so if you go a little crazy, you dont get banned over here?

Actually a lot of veteran posters over there have left and have a private discord now.
I left. .

Username does not check out
ha! Now seems like a good time to tell the board my daughter is attending tu.

LOL! Well done.

She wants a Film degree and once I showed her that her first choice of UCLA came with $200K of student loan debt my offer to pay cash for tu became much more appealing. A&M has nothing for her other than Chemistry which was probably third on her list behind film and Music Comp as a foundation for scoring film. Had she done Music it would have been Vanderbilt so either way A&M wasn't in the cards.
Just sayin'...

"Sleddin'," an animated short film created by students at Texas A&M's Department of Visualization."

https://today.tamu.edu/2018/05/08/texas-am-again-ranked-among-nations-top-schools-for-animators/
Bob Knights Paper Hands
The visualization program used to just be grad level. Maybe she could go to tu and then go to BCS to un-sip herself and THEN start looking for a career. Keep investing, Dad.
Ragoo
AG
That film was great
Talon2DSO
AG
Anyone rolling the dice on Amazon this week? With the ongoing covid tensions, there's got to be more Amazon demand
ProgN
Too rich for my taste. That's a grand slam or hitting into a triple play.
Brewmaster
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Anyone rolling the dice on Amazon this week? With the ongoing covid tensions, there's got to be more Amazon demand
I played it last week, wish I had held my call spread, but I slept good over the weekend (not holding!). I'm not sure how much juice it has left after today.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BREwmaster said:

Talon2DSO said:

I played it last week, wish I had held my call spread, but I slept good over the weekend (not holding!). I'm not sure how much juice it has left after today.
I said that every day last week and certainly today. total insanity.
ryanhnc10
AG
Is there an available TVIX replacement that you guys are aware of?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
ryanhnc10 said:

VXX, but it's single vs. 2X
Proposition Joe
Amazon is one of the few companies well positioned before, during and after a pandemic.

Imo government interference is the only thing that can handicap amzn.
bullard21k
AG
Proposition Joe said:

Amazon is one of the few companies well positioned before, during and after a pandemic.

Any wild guesses as to when that might happen if ever?
khaos288
AG
bullard21k said:

Proposition Joe said:

I think amzn has enough money to lobby both sides of the aisle, so if there's major campaign reform and term limits passed...start to worry.

So never.
ProgN
bullard21k said:

Proposition Joe said:

I don't think it will ever happen. I'm sure AMZN lines the pockets of both parties in Congress. No way any legislation makes it out of committees. The politicians won't choke the golden goose.
deadbq03
AG

ryanhnc10 said:

VXX, but it's single vs. 2X
UVXY has leverage.
McInnis 03
AG
ASHR gonna run again tonight
TecRecAg
AG
Excited for tomorrow. I'm finally signed up with a service that offers a good web app as well as two Twitter accounts.

Before you slam me, a friend of mine works for the company so I get access for free. Ready to see what I can do!

ProgN
TecRecAg said:

Excited for tomorrow. I'm finally signed up with a service that offers a good web app as well as two Twitter accounts.

Before you slam me, a friend of mine works for the company so I get access for free. Ready to see what I can do!

Of all the threads on TexAgs, this is probably the only one that doesn't "slam" anyone. Please, just share a few plays that you're intrigued by.

Gig'em

ETA: We rib each other like brothers do, but never slam.
TecRecAg
AG
Of course. Been on TexAgs for years but have lived in this thread for 4 months. Just wasn't sure how these whales feel about the services like this one
Ragoo
AG
TecRecAg said:

Of course. Been on TexAgs for years but have lived in this thread for 4 months. Just wasn't sure how these whales feel about the services like this one
what is the service?
ProgN
TecRecAg said:

That's what I love about this thread. I know some posters here are polar opposites of me politically and they know that about me, but we don't bring it up in here because, in here, we are all green.
AgsnFly
AG

There is a famous quote (almost cliche) on this subject that I am sure you have heard many times - irrational v solvency.
Please let us know when you decide to go long this market (no offense intended).
Grown Pear
AG
Prognightmare said:

TecRecAg said:

That's what I love about this thread. I know some posters here are polar opposites of me politically and they know that about me, but we don't bring it up in here because, in here, we are all green.
Only colors we see here are red and green. And we're all out of red!

ETA - Stocks only go up.
TecRecAg
AG
Blackbox stocks
cottonpicker
AG
Good time to look at ettx? OA1 mentioned it last week and it's dropped quite a bit since then
Ragoo
AG
TecRecAg said:

Blackbox stocks
let us know how it goes
Brewmaster
AG
TecRecAg said:

Blackbox stocks
Nice... similar to cheddar flow I believe?

I've posted this guy before, but DY crushes it on options every week and is a Free twitter follow! he posts his trades real time. I would not recommend the novice jump into this though. Sometimes he bails pretty quick or takes profit quick if the action deems it.

ProgN
Test?

Was in a heated thread and just checking.
Grown Pear
TecRecAg
AG
I follow him. A lot of his picks are a lil too rich for my blood lol
First Page Last Page
Page 1848 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.