Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,082,867 Views | 224437 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
AgShaun00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgShaun00 said:

just sold some cover calls on NIO for next week at 9.5 guaranteed that it will fly by it.
I expect 10% commission from everyone. I am not laughing I am crying.
GigEmRangers75455
MGNI (RUBI) running big time.
fightintxag13
AG
Bought some NIO on Thursday, and sold most of the shares to go net free in case of a drop. I'll try and snag it back up if it comes back to below 10.
59 South
AG
AgShaun00 said:

AgShaun00 said:

just sold some cover calls on NIO for next week at 9.5 guaranteed that it will fly by it.
I expect 10% commission from everyone. I am not laughing I am crying.
Thanks Shaun, you da man!
Fireman
AG
59 South said:

JD - premarket price above ATH and close to 64 right now. Those options entered on Thursday at .58 should be around 1.40-1.50 at open. You can sell about 40% there to go net free. I've got some decisions to make, but at 1.50 I can sell 8 out of 20 to go net free. I can also sell 10 to guarantee at least 30% and let the other half ride. This is a major breakout, and after studying it a bit over the weekend, these ATH moves in the current channel of active bullishness since March have been 2-3 day explosion moves so I'm expecting to test the upper channel by Wednesday in the 67-68 range unless some news driven bs ruins it. If it touches that upper trend line, I'll be exiting all options and all my load of shares from 34.

JD - net free.
59 South
AG
ROKU is right at the cusp of the massive breakout.
leoj
AG
BrokeAssAggie
LOYAL AG said:

McInnis 03 said:

I think NIO is benefiting from TESLA overrun. People who can't live to play TESLA are now playing NIO in it's place.
Kind of my thought. It's up 80% in five days. Not sure it's got much more to it before it comes back to earth. Wish I'd filled Thursday but when it didn't I'm not sure I want to get in right now. I'm more of a Buy-Write guy than a buy and hold but I fill now at $11.50 and it falls back to $6 I'm stuck holding it for a period and probably can't sell the Calls without losing money on the trade.
Trying to decide when to get out....
59 South
AG
Everything breaking out more. This is madness. I can't keep up with them all.
gougler08
AG
I see you MOMO
Proposition Joe
fightintxag13 said:

I mean I think it's still going to happen, which is why I'm holding it, but I guess that's not good enough.

From what I can garner, the news was misinterpreted. Many believed this was all of Stan Lee's IP, when it's actually his post-Marvel "unexploited" property.

Still valuable, but not Spiderman, etc...
Phat32
AG
Wonder if I missed the opportunity with SQ or if there is still room to run
McInnis 03
AG
59 South said:

Everything breaking out more. This is madness. I can't keep up with them all.
Gonna be one of THOSE gap fade days.
#DiamondHands
BrokeAssAggie
gougler08 said:

I see you MOMO
saw that too. what's everyone play here? Long term hold? seems like still lots of room to run.
khaos288
AG
my arkw order didn't fill friday for 89.5 and now it's 92.56+
Rice and Fries
yukmonkey said:

Same here.
McInnis 03
AG
yukmonkey said:

I bought a 90C for June of 2021, and have been selling covered against it. That 130C I sold for Aug.....yeah, I didn't think I'd potentially get called on it this week.
fightintxag13
AG
Any thoughts on selling some Sep.$10 covered calls on MGNI with the run today? They're currently 50 cents.
jbeck3487
AG
yukmonkey said:

It is up over 10% today and 100% YTD. RSI is pushing 80 and MACD is pushing 8 to the up side, which is it's highest all time. The only greater MACD strength was -10 on the big covid drop. All that to say I would not buy right now. Look for a dip would be my suggestion.
jtmoney03
AG
Just out of curiosity and if you want to share, when did you get on these?
McInnis 03
AG
TheCellarDoor said:

Just went net free on TSLA Jan 22 1800c... 18 months of net free!
Username will soon no longer check out.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
some decent selling pressure folks.
59 South
AG
McInnis 03 said:

yukmonkey said:

I bought a 90C for June of 2021, and have been selling covered against it. That 130C I sold for Aug.....yeah, I didn't think I'd potentially get called on it this week.
This is insanity. You may be called out today.

I wouldn't chase like others have mentioned. I'm not selling just because I think there is real power in the break of 100, and I've got shares in a retirement account. But I wouldn't be buying now. I also don't really care if it corrects now as long as it hold 100, I think 200 is in the cards over the coming months.
fightintxag13
AG
I really do have to thank you for my SQ leap play that I entered. You weren't the only one that I was following that was pumping SQ, but you were beating the drum the loudest. I'm dang near up 100% and still with 11 months to go. I'm going to wait a long while before I think about going net free.
Proposition Joe
GNUS down almost 35% from pre-market price. Talk about investors abandoning ship.
McInnis 03
AG
Okie dokie, net free on my SPY put for today on the gap play. Lezzzz gooooooo
59 South
AG
ROKU breaking 135 will probably light the mega fuse unless we get a reversal candle today. It's got a lot of pent up energy from long consolidation. We'll all know when the real money starts flowing in.
59 South
AG
fightintxag13 said:

I really do have to thank you for my SQ leap play that I entered. You weren't the only one that I was following that was pumping SQ, but you were beating the drum the loudest. I'm dang near up 100% and still with 11 months to go. I'm going to wait a long while before I think about going net free.
No prob brother! I've gotten so many great recs from this board so I'm happy to pay some forward that I think are high potential names. I just wish I had bought more a few months ago at 63! Congrats!
59 South
AG
Down goes AMZN 3000
McInnis 03
AG
Do any of y'all follow natural gas? I have a play already on $BOIL, it's a put spread that is pretty busted up right now but has time.....I'm just curious, is today's nat gas jump real, or is it a buffet type bounce of some sort? BOIL is bit extended right this moment, and I"m wondering if there is a play on it coming back to earth a bit in the form of a put? 8 day ema is about 27.8 and 21 day ema is 29.6. Current trade is 30.73
TheBiggerEvent
AG
FTNT showing some life!
HouAggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Do any of y'all follow natural gas? I have a play already on $BOIL, it's a put spread that is pretty busted up right now but has time.....I'm just curious, is today's nat gas jump real, or is it a buffet type bounce of some sort? BOIL is bit extended right this moment, and I"m wondering if there is a play on it coming back to earth a bit in the form of a put? 8 day ema is about 27.8 and 21 day ema is 29.6. Current trade is 30.73
I would think that the death of ACP is the largest factor in today's run.
ProgN

I hope Ranger222 still keeps up with our trading thread when he goes to tOSU. His picks have been solid money, from TWLO, SIG, SDC, DDOG and OSTK (don't look at that one right now or you'll kick your own ass). Those are just off the top of my head and all made serious moves after his original posts of each.
Swollen Thumb
AG
gvine07 said:

Forgive me if this was recently discussed (I didn't see it on the last 2 pages).

Anybody know what's going on with FEAC? They are a blank check company. Someone on here told us they are the guys who previously acquired Draft Kings through the back door IPO. The stock price was hovering around $10.25 for months but just jumped to ~$11.20 AH Thursday. Warrants jumped crazy the last 3 minutes, but then fell.

Twitter people speculate that they may acquire Epic Games (owners of Fortnite and Houseparty), Postmates, or Fanduel. All said it was pure speculation, but somebody knows something.
I bought in at 10.24 a while back just to let it ride. I look at it like getting in on a PE deal. Their track record has been good with previous deals like this (Draft King), so that gives me faith that they will find something good. Looking for quick double when that comes and then will sell. I've noticed it has been moving over the last week or two, so have been thinking their might be something happening.
Baby Billy
AG
And the only one I followed was BAC
First Page Last Page
Page 1845 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.