Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,024,214 Views | 224213 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by ProgN
Betoisafurry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I got stopped out of 7/17 130C on Monday afternoon. Oh well, can't dwell on misses.

oldarmy1
AG
I took 500k shares off on ZOM at $0.18. Too quick of a move to pass up
AgEng06
AG
oldarmy1 said:

$29000 on the million share ZOM March.

Is $0.20 the net free target?
12thMan86
AG
59 South said:

59 South said:

GTFO Mutombo ROKU wants 130

disclaimer - not spiking the football until close about 135 or more.
Oh my big fella with authority

volume alert. hello.

PSA, I have massive breakout trend down channel right at 130.50. Would look great on the weekly chart to close above that today.
I made some damn good money on ROKU this week
gougler08
AG
I had covered NIO calls at 9 expiring today...will roll those out for a small gain and then sell the July 17 10 calls for 0.65
TecRecAg
AG
ROKU is a little too emotional for me, but got in and out on the 131c. Nice 90% profit!
oldarmy1
AG
My 9th largest position NET

59 South
AG
Here's the JD break of 61.60. Let's see if it holds and gets to 62. I saw quite a bit of volume on those calls today. I assume it was some of you guys?
59 South
AG
TecRecAg said:

ROKU is a little too emotional for me, but got in and out on the 131c. Nice 90% profit!
But she sure is fun though right?
topher06
NRD09 said:

topher06 said:

Does anyone know if TTOO is done diluting the stock? I'm surprised it pulled back almost 100% immediately.

Did they dilute again? I think it will fly if people start getting serious about covid again
I think they had ability to sell some shares they were holding, and likely did so yesterday. Just need them to execute on what they say they will execute - and get those machines out to read the tests.
bigbass1170
AG
oldarmy1 said:

And here I am fist pumping over $100
59 South
AG
NIO looks like it wants to keep going today. Premarket high was around 9.40. Clear that and 10 magnet comes into play. I was thinking some sideways action here around 9 would be good for further move up.
Fireman
AG
Yep - Jumped in at .60 with you for 20 calls.
oldarmy1
AG
AgEng06 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Is $0.20 the net free target?
I sold half at $0.18 but bought back at $0.17 and do target $0.20 to sell 75% of all these additional buys for net free layering
59 South
AG
3 buys today so far >200 contracts on these.
BrokeAssAggie
59 South said:

3 buys today so far >200 contracts on these.
just got me 15 contracts. Let's go
AgEng06
AG
Thank you, sir.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Announcement of an epic event.

For those who were around for TLRY above $250 selling of naked calls while buying $200 Puts, let it be known that on this day, July 2, in the year of our Lord 2020, I just sold (bought back to close) the last converted Put to short shares at $7.10.

I'd like to thank all the hyper-activity over a plant.

krosch11
AG
GNUS is moving today.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I did my first long iron condor for today. Break even points are SPY $310.5 and $315.5. Inside of that I lose a little money. Outside of that I gain 4x a little money. Honestly i just wanted to try this out once. Probably should have gone short, but I wasn't too excited by a max potential of $30 profit.
Fireman
AG
Surprised AMD is not performing better. Anyone with any thoughts on AMD and expectations over the next 30 days or so?
59 South
AG
Fireman said:

Surprised AMD is not performing better. Anyone with any thoughts on AMD and expectations over the next 30 days or so?
Don't worry too much if you have shares. I have a lot more thoughts on it over on the other thread. Spot on of what has happened the previous 2 tests of 50 in this box. Big bounce, hold 52, sideways a bit before explosion move upward to top of long box. If you go look at an hourly chart since about late April, it should be clear as day.
AgEng06
AG
Been trying to sell half of my PFE calls at $2.00, but it only hits that overnight. It has stayed below during the day, when I can trade.
Fireman
AG
59 South said:

Fireman said:

Don't worry too much if you have shares. I have a lot more thoughts on it over on the other thread. Spot on of what has happened the previous 2 tests of 50 in this box. Big bounce, hold 52, sideways a bit before explosion move upward to top of long box. If you go look at an hourly chart since about late April, it should be clear as day.
Excellent - thanks. I'm going to look at the other thread to get your additional thoughts.

Let's go JD - take out $62.
59 South
AG
JD wasn't ready. Looks like a 60.90 - 61.60 ish channel may be setting up. Don't panic and sell if/when it tests 61 again unless it just slices through it with no bounce. 60 would be likely if that happens, but this looks like typical sideways channel after a breakout move to me. We have a couple of weeks.
MROD92
XELA is sinking
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
AgEng06 said:

Been trying to sell half of my PFE calls at $2.00, but it only hits that overnight. It has stayed below during the day, when I can trade.

Nobody can trade pfe options in extended?
AgEng06
AG
Ah, right. I was thinking it was just because I don't have AH trading, but forgot about the fact it was options altogether.

Carry on.
Charismatic Megafauna
12thMan86
AG
Notes from John Carter:

1) When Semis closed lower (like they did yesterday) despite a move of over 1.0% in the NDX, the NDX is higher 1 week later only 27% of the time, with an average loss of 3.2% over 30 instances.

2) When the NDX makes a 40 day high ahead of the jobs number but we DON'T get a 40 day high by the S&P 500, 90% of the time the S&P 500 is lower 3 sessions later. Interesting stats. I will put on some bearish trades today based on these stats with the idea of a quick pullback into next week.

TecRecAg
AG
edit: i can't read.
McInnis 03
AG
Good grief the volume that just came through on SPOT
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
Beginning new accumulation stock in the healthcare sector. Forgotten IPO CHNG. Initial buys at $10.88. Hospital Administrators love their technology. Looking for a reclaim of their $13 IPO price a year into their listing. At $13 I will begin a $15 covered call strategy out 30 days on up to 50% of shares, depending on action.
McInnis 03
AG
2 inside hours in a row for SPY/SPX
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
59 South
AG
ROKU up against massive resistance obviously. If you entered under 115 earlier this week it would be safe to sell calls on at least a portion out a couple weeks. 7/17 135s are over $5 right now. Just something to consider if you're playing it as a trade.
First Page Last Page
Page 1841 of 6407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.