Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,519,271 Views | 223291 Replies | Last: 55 min ago by ProgN
Mister Cooper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That is good to hear that you don't let any of the outside hype distract you from the actual fundamentals..wish I could say the same about myself the majority of the time!
oldarmy1
AG
chrisfield said:

I just loaded up on ZOM at .1495.

Best me. I bought a million shares at $0.15 again. $0.20 to sell for $50k. Only in America.
59 South
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Everyone who followed in NIO get net free. Live life worry free!
Whatever Obi-Wan, I'm holding till 100. Just kidding... trying to figure out how much to sell and how much to write covered calls on! Thanks again for banging the drum on this one for so long!
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

chrisfield said:

I just loaded up on ZOM at .1495.

Best me. I bought a million shares at $0.15 again. $0.20 to sell for $50k. Only in America.
Beats my 20k by just a bit
59 South
AG
maroon19 said:

That is good to hear that you don't let any of the outside hype distract you from the actual fundamentals..wish I could say the same about myself the majority of the time!
It took a looooong time. Keep reading this thread daily, and it will start becoming natural.
gig em 02
oldarmy1 said:

You still like them for the long haul?
thirdcoast
AG
I bet ZOM sees $.20 at open....I'm premarket restricted in the account I want to add more ZOM. Hopefully I can fill around .15.
59 South
AG
I'm gonna have to start playing more of my small cap mentions. NLST has almost doubled in a week. WKHS has quadrupled.

Please tell me somebody has made a killing on these?
AgEng06
AG
OA, do you try to go net free and hold some shares with ZOM, or just sell it all and wait for another drop?
McInnis 03
AG
59 South said:

I'm gonna have to start playing more of my small cap mentions. NLST has almost doubled in a week. WKHS has quadrupled.

I need to start taking action on your plays. You're money.

I bought NIO 7/2 6C's this week (on your rec), but moved them when we touched 7. My long term memory is a curse, it's made me risk averse on gains, and ****ing Braveheart on losses.

I did buy SQ leap on your talk. That's working!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
gig em 02 said:

oldarmy1 said:

You still like them for the long haul?

Oh yes! Net free is a proven discipline to make you wealthy. Has nothing to do with my original belief NIO would be a $25+ stock eventually.
TXAG14
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
I didn't buy quite as much as much as you but in at .1495 and out .16 in half an hour to make over $1000. For a guy whose day job is running a non-profit that's a really good day!
oldarmy1
AG
AgEng06 said:

OA, do you try to go net free and hold some shares with ZOM, or just sell it all and wait for another drop?

I went net free and repeat each opportunity to further build position on these little stocks. All you need is one to make it and see them at $2,3,4 with the mass volume of shares to buy a small island. It can take several years on any given small one or I've frankly lucked out on a few that moved Into a new channel within a couple of months.
Shiner Bock
AG
happy i reloaded those PFE calls at the close yesterday from the profit takers
AgEng06
AG
Got it. Thank you!
texagbeliever
SDC has had 5 consecutive days of rising closes and is now around $8.2 at open. May be a chance for a breakout to 9 here?
59 South
AG
McInnis 03 said:

59 South said:

I need to start taking action on your plays. You're money.

I bought NIO 7/2 6C's this week (on your rec), but moved them when we touched 7. My long term memory is a curse, it's made me risk averse on gains, and ****ing Braveheart on losses.

I did buy SQ leap on your talk. That's working!
Can I borrow/steal your signature? PS: don't blame me if SQ decides to back test that 100 breakout. But feel free to give me the credit if you get rich off those leaps.
59 South
AG
Remind me again who had those AMZN calls? May as well hold out for 3000 now!

I would not underestimate this SPX breakout of 3150 if it holds through the day.

I mean, unless I'm missing something, I'd think the macro technicals don't ever get anymore easy than this...

gougler08
AG
Wrong way ROKU
59 South
AG
gougler08 said:

Wrong way ROKU
Not all that surprised. Up against major resistance and it tends to go against the macro grain at times. Just needs to hold about 124 today IMO.
AgShaun00
AG
just sold some cover calls on NIO for next week at 9.5 guaranteed that it will fly by it.
McInnis 03
AG
Today is a good day to buy cheap puts. Grabbing some August SPY 300p to unload on next dip
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Talon2DSO
AG
59 South said:

I would not underestimate this SPX breakout of 3150 if it holds through the day.

I mean, unless I'm missing something, I'd think the macro technicals don't ever get anymore easy than this...

Sold them way too early!!! I was up so much that it reminded me of homding a tsla too long and losing it all. Holy schnikies these are incredible. Just picked up two 2960c for $950 on the dip there. Lets see what happens
BearkatRunner88
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Today is a good day to buy cheap puts. Grabbing some August SPY 300p to unload on next dip
What's the next level of resistance on SPY?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Got my ettx, ready for launch!
gougler08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Yep, especially if we can't break 315, just keeps us in the box
AgShaun00
AG
where is our vxx guru? Is it time to buy long vxx calls yet?
59 South
AG
JD breakout is just about confirmed. Don't play with me now...
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
AgShaun00 said:

I did. holiday weekend, low volume, VIX filled its gap.
Talon2DSO
AG
Just picked up five AMZN 3000c for $375/.
GtownRAB
AG
AgShaun00 said:

just sold some cover calls on NIO for next week at 9.5 guaranteed that it will fly by it.
Rookie question here - so for simple math, the strategy here would be:

buy 100 shares of NIO
Sell 1 call of NIO

If the stock goes way up, you lose quite a bit on the sold call, but your stock goes up in value to offset it. If the stock stays flat or backwards, then you profit what you sold the call for (minus any loss if you also sell the stock).
ProgN
CVNA breaking out
spud1910
AG
59 South said:

Got in the 2900 yesterday afternoon and held overnight. I feel like a genius this morning!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

AgShaun00 said:

I did. holiday weekend, low volume, VIX filled its gap.

Big volume on 7/17 40 calls, i picked up a couple

Edit: vxx i mean
First Page Last Page
Page 1839 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.