Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,082,218 Views | 224434 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holy gaps batman. $CARV
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Shiner Bock
AG
can someone with technical background tell me about PENN. Seems like it's at a pivotal support area, if falls from here, big trouble?
moses1084ever
AG
Bought /ES sept 2100 P when it was trading around 3038 earlier today as there's been a sideways/downtrend since Wednesday.

Went for a deeper OTM strike with a lower delta to give the trade a little bit of some breathing room.
topher06
Seems like most of the heavy hitters in this thread have been gone for a while? Hopefully that changes (and people stop calling others out just cause one trade went south).
12thMan86
AG
topher06 said:

Seems like most of the heavy hitters in this thread have been gone for a while? Hopefully that changes (and people stop calling others out just cause one trade went south).
Speaking of, where has OA been?
McInnis 03
AG
topher06 said:

The heaviest hitter did go into hiding it seems, and I don't think it's coincidence that there was a bit of frustration displayed at a suggested trade.

Remember folks, if it's acted on, own it.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
moses1084ever
AG
Quote:

Hopefully that changes (and people stop calling others out just cause one trade went south).

What trade went south?
thirdcoast
AG
12thMan86 said:

topher06 said:

Speaking of, where has OA been?

Don't remember seeing this posted here yesterday...

Tumble Weed
topher06 said:

I noticed the same, but it is probably not due to the whining. This board may be read by people that take up positions that hurt the trade.

I would never pay for TexAgs premium to read about an 18 year old football recruit, but I would shell out a fee for a premium Stock Markets thread.
12thMan86
AG
FYI the /ES has 15 and 30 mins squeezes this morning
KT 90
AG
McInnis 03 said:

topher06 said:

The heaviest hitter did go into hiding it seems, and I don't think it's coincidence that there was a bit of frustration displayed at a suggested trade.

I agree with your own it sentiments. But I'm hoping the absence is more related to it being a holiday week and taking some time off. The whole thread is a little slower so far.

Baby Billy
AG
moses1084ever said:

Quote:

Hopefully that changes (and people stop calling others out just cause one trade went south).

What trade went south?

TSN, RVLV, GLUU

But there were numerous trades throughout the quarter that went very well.
oldarmy1
AG
Not even going to read back beyond current page. Yeah a couple of trades haven't panned out yet but there is still time. Additionally, I posted I was taking some down time and by the looks of this thread I'm glad I am. Continuing low action and taking time off.

We recaptured $303.70 so despite the negative news of another potential virus and China beating up Hong Kong we could still see a big move upward if we hold early.

SLV is my long term strategic pick for unknown disasters that may lie ahead. The Silver index has formed a multi-year cup and handle. Posting this MONTHLY bar chart that allows you to see volume otherwise slipping your eyes.

drred4
McInnis 03 said:

topher06 said:

I agree with this. I hardly ever post on here just read a lot. Suggestions are put out by others that know way more than I do and this is greatly appreciated. Even a heads up as I may be looking at other things . But if I decide to get into a trade it was all me, no if , and or buts. I'm the one pushing the trade button.

Cartographer
Also noticed that most are gone. Some to bans others probably taking a break with all the nastiness of F16.

A simple solution to the problem of people snooping on trades would be a private discord server. We can discuss that as an option if folks want to do it. Easy to do and maintain.
12thMan86
AG
TSLA 15 and 30 min squeeze just fired long
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

Not even going to read back beyond current page. Yeah a couple of trades haven't panned out yet but there is still time. Additionally, I posted I was taking some down time and by the looks of this thread I'm glad I am. Continuing low action and taking time off.

We recaptured $303.70 so despite the negative news of another potential virus and China beating up Hong Kong we could still see a big move upward if we hold early.

SLV is my long term strategic pick for unknown disasters that may lie ahead. The Silver index has formed a multi-year cup and handle. Posting this MONTHLY bar chart that allows you to see volume otherwise slipping your eyes.

Ive made quite a bit on my gold hedge. Do you think it would be worth a rebalance into the SLV? I've thought about it and copper, but haven't made up my mind either way.
thirdcoast
AG
AMD
drred4
what is SHIP doing

oops forgot about the reverse stock split,
oldarmy1
AG
Absolutely a good partial pivot
astroaggie13
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Thanks OA and glad to see you pop back in. I mostly lurk and follow some of your trades. If anything doesn't pan on, who gives a sheet. You are going out of your way to teach, provide examples and share experiences. That's worth way more than a few trades. I will keep listening and following you on Twitter. Thanks for all that you do for some fellow Ags.
Gig em Stros
zag213004
AG
FYI RUBI is changing stock ticket to MGNI beginning July 1 (tomorrow)
moses1084ever
AG
Annnnd I'm out of my puts. Watch the market collapse now
E
AG
BILI with a good morning
AgCPA95
AG
zwhag2010 said:

FYI RUBI is changing stock ticket to MGNI beginning July 1 (tomorrow)
Thanks for heads up!

Snipit from presser...

Magnite (NASDAQ: RUBI), the largest independent sell-side advertising platform, debuts today following the merger between Rubicon Project and Telaria in April 2020.

Magnite unifies Rubicon Project's expertise as a scaled programmatic exchange and Telaria's leading CTV capabilities to better connect publishers with thousands of buyers and brands. The company's omnichannel advertising platform enables publishers to monetize across all auction types and formats including CTV, desktop display, video, audio, and mobile.
TecRecAg
AG
NIO!
Mister Cooper
AG
I posted something about NIO yesterday and I believe it was 59 who said it was due for a breakout..great call!
Mister Cooper
AG
FTNT is making a nice run this morning. Still in those 7/17 $150 calls
Maximus_Meridius
AG
E said:

BILI with a good morning
Yep, decided to end the play yesterday during a bounce, came out about even.

So you're welcome for the impending rocketship. No complaints though, it just didn't work out. On to the next one.
Fireman
AG
12thMan86 said:

TSLA 15 and 30 min squeeze just fired long
Nice - I have a 990/1040/1090 wide fly that expires July 10th. Any thoughts on timing to exit is appreciated as I'm still learning the fly strategy.
oldarmy1
AG
FTNT Chart. Technicals had indicated that big green candle was a breakout coming. We got rocked by some political virus hysteria and that effectively killed it and sent it into a consolidation wave. Yesterday you can see the major support tail created and we now should continue a move up. We don't even need the breakout, we simply want a move to top of channel for options to pay.

McInnis 03
AG
TecRecAg said:

NIO!
just came to post this.

B&I Key:
Cartographer
LCA on a tear.
BrokeAssAggie
ONTX getting ready to breakout?!?!?!
topher06
oldarmy1 said:

FTNT Chart. Technicals had indicated that big green candle was a breakout coming. We got rocked by some political virus hysteria and that effectively killed it and sent it into a consolidation wave. Yesterday you can see the major support tail created and we now should continue a move up. We don't even need the breakout, we simply want a move to top of channel for options to pay.

Can't invest on this due to outside restrictions... good luck guys.
First Page Last Page
Page 1825 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.