Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,027,643 Views | 224254 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Open it Friday?

What is the play?
McInnis 03
AG
Ragoo said:

Open it Friday?

What is the play?
Opened it 5 weeks ago
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
corndog04
AG
Updated TSA year over year passenger counts. Top plot is cumulative, bottom breaks it down by weekday and starts at approximate low point of 4/13/20.

Brewmaster
AG
Proposition Joe said:

Same was said by many before Memorial Day long weekend and there was no sell off.

With the ridiculous number of overnight gap ups we've had the last few months, it's almost crazy NOT to roll the dice overnight/long-weekend. Just more time for "well this wasn't as bad as we initially thought in March" news.

We shall see that's part of what makes this so much fun. Everyone has their own opinion on where we're headed.
BrokeAssAggie
TSN call showing some life!!
TheBiggerEvent
AG
FTNT rough out the gate
gougler08
AG
Ouch ROKU
McInnis 03
AG
AMZN getting a bit hit on the open here.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
topher06
gougler08 said:

Ouch ROKU
For once, this is probably warranted.
moses1084ever
AG
Nat Gas having a good day... robin hooders to buy ugaz?
thirdcoast
AG
Too early for AMD calls?
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Rice and Fries
$ZOM up to $0.26
12thMan86
AG
Morning guys! Hope yall Kill em today!
Aggie_2463
AG
Dead cat bounce today? Hopefully not....
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
OverSeas AG said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

TSN call showing some life!!
You never know what might happen. still nearly three weeks left!
that was me. i bought some lottos.
Ragoo
AG
In and out of spy calls. Have 300/301 vertical net free for tomorrow plus $560 extra in my account.

Been a better morning than I've had the last 2 weeks.
Shiner Bock
AG
took quick 12.5% profit on PFE calls. I was way overweight in them, so feels good to sign out for big profit.
topher06
Oldarmy1, what do you think about TTOO's attempt to reverse split?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Prognightmare said:

SIG getting real damn close to a buy if you're looking for lower priced stocks.
THAT is your poor man's covered call strategy poster child!
Rocketship

B&I Key:
Mister Cooper
AG
NIO 7/17 $8 calls look like a sunken ship at this point. Held on for too long but at the point I'm riding the wave
GtownRAB
AG
RUBI around $6.50 - anyone looking to get back in still?
12thMan86
AG
maroon19 said:

NIO 7/17 $8 calls look like a sunken ship at this point. Held on for too long but at the point I'm riding the wave
I have 50 x $5 leaps that I bought for .35 cents a few months back. They don't expire until Jan 21. Up like 300% but going to let it ride for now.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
feels like we will tag SPY 305 today.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
nobody else thinks the bottom's about to fall out?
sherminator
NRD09 said:

nobody else thinks the bottom's about to fall out?
Seems like EVERYONE on twitter thinks we are going nearing a cliff, which usually means the opposite will happen.
gvine07
AG
We've accurately predicted 9 of the last 5 bear markets
59 South
AG
You mean you don't trust Twitter 'personalities' with names like 'PermabearDoomster' or 'Warlus'?

I finally realized most of these hacks are just doing basic charting, throwing sh*t at the wall and trying to get people to subscribe to their crap service. I'm always especially skeptical of the ones who don't have their real names or pictures. Literally anybody in the world can do what these guys do.
59 South
AG
maroon19 said:

Don't write these off. NIO could easily get to $9 or even $10 in the next 2-3 weeks. It's digesting all the recent volume buying well and still holding trend up. Trading over $7 here is good.
McKinney Ag69
AG
59 South said:

You mean you don't trust Twitter 'personalities' with names like 'PermabearDoomster' or 'Warlus'?

I finally realized most of these hacks are just doing basic charting, throwing sh*t at the wall and trying to get people to subscribe to their crap service. I'm always especially skeptical of the ones who don't have their real names or pictures. Literally anybody in the world can do what these guys do.
So freaking true. People like Walrus and PermabearDoomster are just one micrometer better than those dropshipping Guru shills who make videos in front of mansions and Lamborghinis while promising riches and the laptop lifestyle could be yours if you sign up for their program.
Ragoo
AG
Thread is quiet today
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Do goal posts work for indexes on 1 minute intervals? If so is the 10:38 and 11:16 large green volumes on SPY something we should pay attention to?
I bleed maroon
AG
Anyone have an opinion on PLUG? It appears several of us have traded it over the years. Up another 20% today after a huge runup the past few weeks.

I have it as a long-term hold, but I'm buying puts as a hedge.
59 South
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Do goal posts work for indexes on 1 minute intervals? If so is the 10:38 and 11:16 large green volumes on SPY something we should pay attention to?
Good eye. THIS is why I follow this thread religiously. Both of those candles were right on 302. If I was day trading it, I'd take that as a signal that 302 was a safe entry as long as it held for a few minutes after the second spike.
Proposition Joe
59 South said:

Amen.

Give me $100 and 3 hours and I could have 50 different twitter accounts all predicting different things. Some are going to look great.
First Page Last Page
Page 1821 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.