Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,514,612 Views | 223258 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
AgsnFly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WoMD said:

tam2002 said:

Jet Black said:

panduh bear said:

Biotech with a strong channel moving up. Cancer treatment maker with a product in phase 3.

Recently stopped a reverse split meaning they expect the price, in the near term to go over $1.

Some have loaded the boat at anything less than .50.

Thank you

I bought 3k shares today just off everyone talking about it. Sounds like I need to get more

Don't put it all there, make sure you allot some for Tyson.

Sorry but don't follow this thread every day. I keep seeing TSN mentioned and am wondering about the long thesis. Given the new economy, why would you want to place capital with this name? Please enlighten me with something besides a technical setup. Thanks in advance.
WoMD
AgsnFly said:

WoMD said:

tam2002 said:

Jet Black said:

panduh bear said:

Biotech with a strong channel moving up. Cancer treatment maker with a product in phase 3.

Recently stopped a reverse split meaning they expect the price, in the near term to go over $1.

Some have loaded the boat at anything less than .50.

Thank you

I bought 3k shares today just off everyone talking about it. Sounds like I need to get more

Don't put it all there, make sure you allot some for Tyson.

Sorry but don't follow this thread every day. I keep seeing TSN mentioned and am wondering about the long thesis. Given the new economy, why would you want to place capital with this name? Please enlighten me with something besides a technical setup. Thanks in advance.

It's a long and sad story...

Don't listen to anything I say, trust me.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
TecRecAg said:

Of course. I wish I could buy calls on $WOKE

You can, they're called puts on FB
gig em 02
$30,000 Millionaire said:

TecRecAg said:

Of course. I wish I could buy calls on $WOKE

You can, they're called puts on FB

when they get rightfully tagged as a publisher you'll want to be in those puts, look out below
topher06
We were down about 1% overnight but finally got rid of that pesky red. Hopefully holds to start the day, no one has time for red stonks.
Ragoo
AG
Stocks only go up but today I am a bear. Want spy under 305, prefer to retest 300.
McInnis 03
AG
What are we buying today?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
SpongeBob
AG
TTOO - is there any substantive news that explains the bumps yesterday and pre-market today?
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Calls that Irish pops a beer by noon.
AgShaun00
AG
good info on Roku

Harkrider 93
AG
Rumors of FDIC going to loosen some restrictions on banks form the Dodd-Frank bill.

This made the bank stocks jump a bit and pull the market up (supposedly).

May want to look at some banks for trading action today.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

Calls that Irish pops a beer by noon.
I wish. Unfortunately the real job is getting in the way morning drinking like a sorostitute before a tailgate. Apparently when the Chief Product Officer of my largest account says they want to expand our product outside of China and into the rest of SE Asia, I'm expected to be on a call... *****s
Shundere
I know nothing about trading futures, but if you could wake up and buy /ES around 3AM it seems you could make money everyday.
leoj
AG
gig em 02
leoj said:

Are these money transfer apps just going to be fads like social media apps? I mostly see younger people using cash app and don't know why you wouldn't just use Venmo like everyone else.

Is there some additional benefit to cash app?
khaos288
AG
gig em 02 said:

leoj said:

Are these money transfer apps just going to be fads like social media apps? I mostly see younger people using cash app and don't know why you wouldn't just use Venmo like everyone else.

When venmo came out, people said the same thing except "why not use paypal"

Who ever offers the lowest fees with the easiest to use interface will gain market share.
IrishTxAggie
AG

TecRecAg
AG
khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

leoj said:

Who ever offers the lowest fees with the easiest to use interface will gain market share.
I've always thought individuals use Venmo, in-person business is done with SQ, and internet business is PayPal. While all similar products I think their target customers are different.

Not that it matters, just thinking out loud.
TecRecAg
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Everyone go retweet the hell out of this. I have a couple July $60 calls.
texagbeliever
GAP just partnered with Kanye for a Yeezy line. So they are up big pre market.
khaos288
AG
TecRecAg said:

khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

leoj said:

I've always thought individuals use Venmo, in-person business is done with SQ, and internet business is PayPal. While all similar products I think their target customers are different.

You're totally right, but I think they all have long term goals of taking market share from each other. They're just getting grounded where it's easiest to get people on board. Individuals using an app is probably the easiest place to gain traction, so that's why cash app is starting there.
BrokeAssAggie
https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/white-house-covid-19-task-force-to-hold-press-conference-for-first-time-in-2-months-at-1130-a-m/

Quote:

As COVID-19 cases surge across the country, the White House Coronavirus Task Force will hold its first press conference in two months at 11:30 a.m. Friday
topher06
Ragoo said:

Stocks only go up but today I am a bear. Want spy under 305, prefer to retest 300.

Looks like you've won. The market is cratering.

SPY down $1 (0.3%)
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

gap fill play for sure.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
texagbeliever said:

model T puts?
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

texagbeliever said:

model T puts?
News changes the game. Careful with that for now. Quite honestly, that may run a bit first.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
SpongeBob
AG
VBIV!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
confirmed reversal first, I thought.
gvine07
AG
khaos288 said:

TecRecAg said:

khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

leoj said:

You're totally right, but I think they all have long term goals of taking market share from each other. They're just getting grounded where it's easiest to get people on board. Individuals using an app is probably the easiest place to gain traction, so that's why cash app is starting there.

PayPal owns Venmo
McInnis 03
AG
AgsnFly said:

McInnis 03 said:

FSLY looks like it's ready to go.

Hope not. Shorted it today at 81.75. Currently a loser but we shall see. Thankful I shorted NKE as well.
You were warned on FSLY. Don't look.

B&I Key:
jj9000
AG
Ragoo said:

Stocks only go up but today I am a bear. Want spy under 305, prefer to retest 300. 230
BrokeAssAggie
so much for fun Friday
khaos288
AG
gvine07 said:

khaos288 said:

TecRecAg said:

khaos288 said:

gig em 02 said:

leoj said:

PayPal owns Venmo
Ah yeah I forgot about that. Maybe take market share in one of the sectors and become acquisition target from the big boys? Works for a ton of tech start ups.
McInnis 03
AG
I've got literally nothing in play. I guess cash is indeed a position.

B&I Key:
TXAG14
First Page Last Page
Page 1813 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.