Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,026,493 Views | 224246 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
59 South
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well guys, y'all have at it. I'm going to drink beer.
george1992
I just put a stop to the market meltdown by taking some large positions in TVIX and SDOW. Should be back green in a few minutes.
stxag8
AG
Apple news makes me very nervous to hold over the weekend
IrishTxAggie
AG
Flat-ish close IMO. The put sellers got caught first thing this morning to getted wrecked and now they just panicked the calls to dumping. Have some hedges if you're holding over the weekend. We're still up over 100pts (for now) on the SPX this week and a close over 3105 keeps the bulls in control.
Carlo4
AG
george1992 said:

I just put a stop to the market meltdown by taking some large positions in TVIX and SDOW. Should be back green in a few minutes.

Told myself I would never play TVIX again. I did twice this week as a bad gambler does. Thankfully, made great trades and timed it much better both times. I sold 60 just now on the quick pump and left 10 in to ride it out and see if we are still volatile.

McInnis 03
AG
What a day! Profit on the ROKU fly, Profit on the SHOP fly, bought MORE SHOP flys, got out of them for profit, bought SHOP puts and scalped them 3x, then had a small hiccup on a shop call, but all done with that.

Now I have a small AMZN fly. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
gigemJTH12
AG
stxag8 said:

im a beginner so dont make fun of me.

would buying a SPY put make sense?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

What a day! Profit on the ROKU fly, Profit on the SHOP fly, bought MORE SHOP flys, got out of them for profit, bought SHOP puts and scalped them 3x, then had a small hiccup on a shop call, but all done with that.

I NEVER have days like this, so we might as well expect nuclear stuff happening this weekend amidst everything else.

IT'S BEEN FUN WHALES!
Signed, The Guppy
Brewmaster
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

stxag8 said:

im a beginner so dont make fun of me.

would buying a SPY put make sense?
not here I wouldn't (the premium on them is through the roof with the market down today)... I just bought some calls out a full week.

I've given up on the pullback to sub 3000 ideology and am full bullish again. Today is a healthy pullback.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm seeing a lot of tweeters saying their "indicators' are leaning to an EOD dump..........not sure I see what they're seeing? I'm missing something.

I'll say that the TRIN trend favors a sell EOD and right nwo the VOLSPD would tend to indicate the same......but gosh it's early.
Brewmaster
AG

for you ROKU guys, oh and this guy is a GREAT follow on options. I'm in the 135C
IrishTxAggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm seeing a lot of tweeters saying their "indicators' are leaning to an EOD dump..........not sure I see what they're seeing? I'm missing something.

I'll say that the TRIN trend favors a sell EOD and right nwo the VOLSPD would tend to indicate the same......but gosh it's early.
Not so fast my friend...
george1992
george1992 said:

BTW, you are all welcome.
tlepoC
AG
Man, cleaned up some mistakes from yesterday and got back to even + small profit on the MOMO and ROKU swings. phew...scraped the bottom to the cent
McInnis 03
AG
Since we don't have sports, if anyone wants to root for something, root for AMZN 2680 for EOD. KTHXBAI.
AgShaun00
AG
BREwmaster said:

for you ROKU guys, oh and this guy is a GREAT follow on options. I'm in the 135C
i followed him this week and he has done well.
george1992
McInnis 03 said:

Since we don't have sports, if anyone wants to root for something, root for AMZN 2680 for EOD. KTHXBAI.
We have sports. Just go over to f16. Better than MMA.
george1992
george1992 said:

george1992 said:

BTW, you are all welcome.
Well hell. Looks like I'm losing my mojo.
12thMan86
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I NEVER have days like this, so we might as well expect nuclear stuff happening this weekend amidst everything else.

IT'S BEEN FUN WHALES!
Signed, The Guppy
A small tip would be appreciated....LOL Good Job Man!!!
fightintxag13
AG
Can't believe I'm pretty well ignoring everything today with it being quad-witching day, but it's because my wife and I welcomed our first child into the world this morning! Little girl is healthy as is momma!
stxag8
AG
fightintxag13 said:

Can't believe I'm pretty well ignoring everything today with it being quad-witching day, but it's because my wife and I welcomed our first child into the world this morning! Little girl is healthy as is momma!
Congrats!
Cartographer
Congrats!
IrishTxAggie
AG
fightintxag13 said:

Congrats on the no sleep and "don't touch me!!" for the next six months!!
BrokeAssAggie
IrishTxAggie said:

fightintxag13 said:

Congrats on the no sleep and "don't touch me!!" for the next six months!!

The don't touch me last a lot longer than 6 months...for me anyway
McInnis 03
AG
Six months? More like six lifetimes?
IrishTxAggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Six months? More like six lifetimes?
I'm not married, nor do I have kids. I just have friends with sex trophies and that is what i hear from them...

My lazy ass kid that's always sleeping in my spot!!
Figh10Ag
AG
Congrats man!
ProgN
fightintxag13 said:

Congrats brother.
KT 90
AG
fightintxag13 said:

Awesome. You can get up with OldArmy and 3 or 4 in the morning and monitor the markets while feeding the baby.

ryanhnc10
AG
Cruise lines suspend all trips out of the US until Sep 15
TecRecAg
AG
Anyone else on the TSN 710 70C
ProgN
Cruise lines voluntarily suspend U.S. operations until Sept. 15, trade group says

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/19/cruise-lines-voluntarily-suspend-all-trips-out-of-us-ports-until-sept-15-trade-group-says.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
McKinney Ag69
AG
TecRecAg said:

Anyone else on the TSN 710 70C

Yes. Buy the dip.
BenRev09
AG
Thoughts on AZN calls here? Top of the box looks like $55.50 and has held up against the market today.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
First Page Last Page
Page 1788 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.