Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,522,470 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
Dr. Horrible
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I get that a lot...
frankm01
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Asian markets are wayyyyy up, going HAM

I'm more impressed that you're 68% at 9:16 PM, plus you're roaming!
McInnis 03
AG

BOJ announced a bunch of efforts in a similar manner to the fed.....I think
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

The robinhood signal is up boys!! To the cash machines!!!

Lol, Hertz? So this will moon before bankruptcy?
FamousAgg
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

The robinhood signal is up boys!! To the cash machines!!!

Lol, Hertz? So this will moon before bankruptcy?

I think HTZ spikes because it was in the $1 range, not the case with CHK right now.
Ranger222
AG
Limit up overnight?

This is stupid
AgsnFly
AG
UpstateAg said:

I have no words for my hatred/love for TSLA. I love the volatility. I just hate leaving thousands on the table every week....

You sound like me back in 2012. I finally saw the light and have been long since.
iluvpoker
claym711 said:

Well, didnt expect it that quick. The Fed owns the market.

Been trying to tell you this for 2 months now. However I did say a few days ago that the next 80 days will be a traders market, not like the last 80 days which were a bull market (up 50% from 18k to 27k). See a trading range between 24-30k until Labor Day. After Labor day the market will trade the election. So enjoy the summer soccer match, the ball will be kicked up and down the field but no goals scored.
59 South
AG
Interesting take. If you are right, I will be scoring a lot of goals.
59 South
AG
Still need to confirm and hold here the next few days, but there were some hyper bullish signals yesterday. Not out of the woods 100% just yet, but are we ever? SPY 300 still pivotal level of support.

SPX flash tested both the 50 & 200 EMAs with a massive bounce off those. The 50 also crossed back up over the 200 which is very very bullish. March 2019 and April 2016 were the last 2 times that happened. Before that, November 2015 didn't pan out until the double dip a few months later, but even that time, ATHs were challenged a couple weeks later before the double dip.

Also, lots of bullish set ups everywhere in individual stocks with bullish engulfing on the dailies.

I had been waiting for 'the dip' to drop some in some long term (20+ year) Roth IRA money for my wife. I put it all in IVV at 2:45 yesterday once 305 was back tested and held.

PS: Do we need to put out an OA bat signal to settle all these conflicting opinions???
59 South
AG
Hello 3am...

SPY 311+
JD 60+
SQ knocking on 92
AMZN 2600+
NIO blasting above 7 (saying that train has left the station is an understatement. now will it slow down at 8, 10, or 13+?)

The sell signals on all of the above got close but never triggered. I'm glad I didn't sell any.

My only other big holding at the moment is ROKU but I am very long term on it. It still has a pretty meh chart at best but if and when it breaks above 130 again, it is going to explode to 200+ with 250-300 potential. Downside from here is about 75-80 on long term trend. I like weekly log charts for my long to super long term holds (AMZN & ROKU).

Rice and Fries
3 Indian Soliders killed in violent clash with Chyna on the border.

Don't think this will affect us today, but possibly coming down the wire a bit later this week. Who knows how Xinnie the Pooh will respond to
claym711
AG
A 3 month trading range of 25% market range? haha.... /wut.gif

If that were the case, there will be many goals scored.
BB675
AG
Any plays today for a quick pump and dump?
59 South
AG
Red Rover
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

Also interestingly with what the Fed did today the better risk/reward plays are now in the debt markets. A portfolio of junk bonds on fallen angels should outperform equities easily.

Interesting take. Are you looking at individual companies or ETFs? If individual companies what is your criteria - avoid replaced tech, looking at financials, looking at yields or past prices as upside if it recovers?
Red Rover
AG
Also is this a good straddle day for SPY? Maybe 315/300 or 320/298 if it stays close to 310 until the open?
Ragoo
AG
Putting in a limit order for SPY320c for 6/26 expiration.
Carlo4
AG
Is my math right... model T achieved on the DJIA. Are the others there?

After today and yesterday of rising on Fed actions, I'm wondering if this is a top today before a brief pullback and then continue rising.
McInnis 03
AG
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
djmeen95
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Any idea who makes this?

Edit to answer my own question - it's a widely available steroid it seems

Brands: Ozurdex, Maxidex, DexPak 6 Day, DexPak 10 day, DexPak 13 Day, LoCort, ReadySharp dexamethasone, ZonaCort, Active Injection Kit D, DoubleDex, ...
Exsurge Domine
That's an extremely common steroid, can't believe they're just finding that out now
ProgN
Dow futures jump amid report that Trump is preparing $1 trillion infrastructure proposal

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/15/stock-market-futures-open-to-close-news.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

CX up big on this news

Good morning fam
McInnis 03
AG
djmeen95 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Any idea who makes this?

Brands: Ozurdex, Maxidex, DexPak 6 Day, DexPak 10 day, DexPak 13 Day, LoCort, ReadySharp dexamethasone, ZonaCort, Active Injection Kit D, DoubleDex, ...
Been around since 1957. It's generic, costs about $25 a month. This is akin to a silver bullet.

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

Dow futures jump amid report that Trump is preparing $1 trillion infrastructure proposal

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/15/stock-market-futures-open-to-close-news.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

CX up big on this news

Good morning fam

CX, what is dead may never die
cisgenderedAggie
McInnis 03 said:

djmeen95 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Any idea who makes this?

Been around since 1957. It's generic, costs about $25 a month. This is akin to a silver bullet.

FDA approved formulations can be found at https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/daf/index.cfm?event=BasicSearch.process

About to test the theory the HCQ was terminated because Pharma can't profit from it.
59 South
AG
Anybody in IQ? If so congrats!
59 South
AG
Watch and see if we get extended above the 8 EMA. If so, any pullback to test it would be a high probability entry. I don't like buying extended above the 8 day.
FishrCoAg
AG
Dexamethasone may improve the symptoms and increase survival by reducing inflammation, etc., but it isn't going to cure the infection or reduce the spread.
ProgN
TWLO might breakout today.
TChaney
djmeen95 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Any idea who makes this?

Only publicly traded manufacturer in the US I can find is Pfizer (PFE)
Brewmaster
AG
Dump at some point today, I refuse to believe this gaps up further
Dddfff
AG
What is the trend
59 South
AG
You looked at similar set ups April 6 or May 18?
ProgN
US May retail sales surge 17.7% in the biggest monthly jump ever

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/16/us-retail-sales-may-2020.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
First Page Last Page
Page 1761 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.