Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,028,974 Views | 224262 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by McInnis 03
Aston04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
KT 90 said:

Aggies75455 said:

Seeing that Zest earnings announcement is after market today. It's form another poster so not confirmed but that's what I heard yesterday as well.

Apparently my phone defaults to the sad emoji

that is correct, per Schwab on ZEST:

Fourth Quarter Earnings Announcement Expected: Earnings will tentatively be announced Monday.Expected Timing: After close

The question is are they going to announce a settlement? Does the announced oil company acquisition align with this? Are they going to sell the produce business to walmart and become an oil company?
texagbeliever
VBIV is looking pretty strong today. (Pharma stock)
McInnis 03
AG
While I haven't been using the internal indicators that long, haven't seen the VOLSPD or the TRIN so freaking flat ever. It's like they're moving perfectly sideways. Neither advancers nor decliners want to take a lead on the day.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
claym711
AG
As of right now, I think we get to or above 3040 and close green from open.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
McInnis 03 said:

While I haven't been using the internal indicators that long, haven't seen the VOLSPD or the TRIN so freaking flat ever. It's like they're moving perfectly sideways. Neither advancers nor decliners want to take a lead on the day.
You watching TICK today? We've touched 1000 3 times by my count, and right now we're not getting much (if any) buying or upward movement. I think we see any kind downward pressure at all and we're dropping hard.
topher06
claym711 said:

As of right now, I think we get to or above 3040 and close green from open.
Thanks for continuing to give your input, recognizing it is just your best guess. Appreciate you, Ranger, daniel and OA1 who appear to have at least some better knowledge than many of us.

Edit: And 59 South
McInnis 03
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

McInnis 03 said:

You watching TICK today? We've touched 1000 3 times by my count, and right now we're not getting much (if any) buying or upward movement. I think we see any kind downward pressure at all and we're dropping hard.
Every day! But I just realized I set my alarms wrong so nothing has been sounding. It's in typical mid day chop pattern atm.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
59 South
AG
See ya NIO
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I did not play the gap-fill on Friday despite my stats saying it was a "GO" play. It was a good play, I should have taken it.

Today's stats indicate the same, I'm going to try it out again and likely go for a 50% gap fill just due to my confidence not being where it needs to be yet. (Monday's are also the lowest percentage on gap fill plays, followed by OPEX Friday's, and the 1st day of the calendar month).
I think we're coming for that full gap fill, it's TICK gone wild right now.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
AMZN squeezing on the 5m, 15m, and 30m..........

B&I Key:
59 South
AG
2550 = blast off
ClutchCityAg
Cowboys and Texans players have tested positive for COVID, fear incoming in 3..2..1...
McInnis 03
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Cowboys and Texans players have tested positive for COVID, fear incoming in 3..2..1...
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet, and I thought the Cowboys couldn't catch nuthin.

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm about to get a VXX entry. YES!
YNWA_AG
AG
A ton of Texans players were at the Houston protests, giving out food without masks. This isn't surprising at all.
Boat Shoes
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

6/19 $42C?
YNWA_AG
AG
Coop Just had crazy volume spike
texagbeliever
YNWA_AG said:

Coop Just had crazy volume spike
Look at LADR and RWT as same industry rocketships?
59 South
AG
At some point maybe now, the market just won't care about COVID shock and awe headlines anymore.
UpstateAg
AG
In and out of TSLA for a 10% profit. Couldn't get IB to load right for me this morning.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Boat Shoes said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

6/19 $42C?
I will likely go further out but will look at pricing here shortly.
TxAG#2011
Anyone jumping back in RUBI
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
6/19 42C pricing is pretty good. In for a few.
59 South
AG
Really curious to see how SPY handles 305.
KT 90
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

Anyone jumping back in RUBI

unless it has changed, I believe OldArmy's buy/accumulation point for Rubi was in the 5.50 to 6.00 range. It's around 7.00 right now.

gougler08
AG
Man I just can't believe we're green right now
KT 90
AG
Aston04 said:

KT 90 said:

Aggies75455 said:

Seeing that Zest earnings announcement is after market today. It's form another poster so not confirmed but that's what I heard yesterday as well.

Apparently my phone defaults to the sad emoji

that is correct, per Schwab on ZEST:

Fourth Quarter Earnings Announcement Expected: Earnings will tentatively be announced Monday.Expected Timing: After close

The question is are they going to announce a settlement? Does the announced oil company acquisition align with this? Are they going to sell the produce business to walmart and become an oil company?

No idea on all that. I consider this one a lotto type pick, I sold most of what I had to go net free/profits; kept some to stay in the game. Given all the speculation, this one is interesting to follow.
59 South
AG
Between SQ and NIO and JD, my retirement accounts are rocking today.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
tam2002 said:

This sucker is going down today
Guess not.
topher06
Gonna try for 305 again here.
McInnis 03
AG
gougler08 said:

Man I just can't believe we're green right now

Wait for the fomo vacuum (run-up) at the end of the day.

B&I Key:
KT 90
AG
gougler08 said:

KT 90 said:

NBRV is a lotto type pick discussed on here previously. It's up today over 10%, time to take profits or let it ride for growth?

Pretty solid cup and handle forming

Interesting, thanks. I'm not enough of a chart reader to pick that out, but do know that is a bullish upward trend indicator.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Just entered IWM 7/17 129P at $3.8

Market feels tired up here after clawing back the losses
Mister Cooper
AG
Have been using Robinhood to invest and got flagged today as a 'day trader' meaning I'm restricted from buying/selling stock for 90 days. I sold off a lot last week and added some puts and now it won't let me make any trades unless I put 25k in my account (which I don't have) . Anyone got any advice?
IrishTxAggie
AG
maroon19 said:

Have been using Robinhood to invest and got flagged today as a 'day trader' meaning I'm restricted from buying/selling stock for 90 days. I sold off a lot last week and added some puts and now it won't let me make any trades unless I put 25k in my account (which I don't have) . Anyone got any advice?
Switch brokers. They won't lift the hold
First Page Last Page
Page 1757 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.