Twin Cities Ags

1,349 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Cyp0111
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Spare me the replies I'd expect from the Politics board...Anyone here up there? My family is relocating there in three weeks. Bought a place in Minnetonka for our daughter to attend a special program in their school system. I know the winters are gonna suck but seems like if you embrace the winter activities it's not so bad.
Sooner Born
I'm here. Been here about four years.
Pahdz
Sweet, hook me up with some BBQ when I get there!

What part of town you in?

Sooner Born
Down in Eagan, about as far away from Minnetonka as you can get but still be in the Twin cities. But yes, BBQ it is at some point.
Pahdz
I don't know if you're a Sooner or just born there, but we're living in OKC now.

Eagan's just a quick jaunt down 494 (I realize there is no such thing as a "quick" jaunt down 494).

What do you do up there?
2PacShakur
AG
Last few winters haven't been bad, relatively mild. Learn to layer and you're good to go. Also, first major snow fall, find yourself a good sized parking lot and whip your car around it, teaches how your car handles and not to have a heavy foot. Otherwise, enjoy the land of 10,000 lakes. The state fair is pretty cool and good for eating and drinks, highly recommend.
Cyp0111
Minnetonka is a great area. Minneapolis is one of finest cities in America for 7 months of the year
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.