Tell me about Boston

1,351 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by emiaj02
Gigemchicken90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My daughter graduated last week. Her boyfriend, soon to be fiance got a job in Boston and they are moving there in about a month.

They are busy looking for places to live with the help of his employer but please put this mom at ease. I come from a family that has basically all lived in Cameron all of our lives. Some of us leave for a year or two but all but one of us came back to the family business.

They are extremely excited and I'm excited for them. Just the normal nervous mom. She was waiting on him to get a job (Boston or Miami) so she hasn't really looked at all. Any advice would be appreciated.
Rusty GCS
AG
I believe there's a poster on GB that lives there. Maybe "BostonAg" or something obvious like that. Might ask there.

I have a buddy just finished his 1L at law school in Boston. He loves it.
beatlesphan
AG
Have lived in Boston for 2 years now. Real estate is tough and very expensive. Overall the city is safe if you use common sense. It's a neat experience for a young couple- one of the few American cities where you truly walk everywhere.

Any specific questions?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
emiaj02
AG
I've lived here for over 10 years now. Never thought I would have stayed up here when I decided to move up here the year after I graduated, but I love it. Texas is a plane ride away!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.