I think Southwest hates me

1,825 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by rilloaggie
malenurse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm flying SWA Houston to Nashville using vouchers from a flight last fall. Board the aircraft and anticipating an on time departure. Gate agent come onto the plane and says the aircraft has a complete electronics failure. We have to deplane and board another.

ETA. Luckily no connections to miss this time
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
Ag CPA
AG
Southwest hates a lot of people these days.
TXTransplant
They hate me, too. We (6 of us on two different flights) got caught up in the Christmas mess. Took me until last week to get the 25000 RR points they owed my son, and I only got them because I sent a DM to their Twitter account. I called customer service repeatedly and they couldn't help.

Flying to Phoenix last week, I checked in to get my boarding pass. Even paid $40 to upgrade to A1-15. An hour before we needed to leave for the airport, I got an email saying I was on standby. My boarding pass had been revoked. Took 40+ min on the phone to get it straightened out. I did get a refund of the $40, though.
Enviroag02
AG
I have two neighbors, one a frontier pilot and one a southwest pilot. The frontier pilot also gives the southwest pilot crap for having to fly a an old rust bucket and the southwest pilot always gives the frontier pilot crap for not having to actually fly the plane, considering the huge technology discrepancy between the A380 and the 737.
malenurse
AG
Pretty sure you mean an A320
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
rilloaggie
AG
All the airlines hate me lately lol.

United: Spent 4 hours on the tarmac at SFO due to 3-4 mechanical issues before deplaning and getting bumped to a 9:15pm ( then delayed to 10:00pm) pst flight last month.

SWA: Today I got stuck in Denver due to weather for 2.5 hours on the way to Spokane. My 0900 arrival turned into 1130

Alaska: That screwed up my quick visit in Spokane and I wasn't able to get on the 1600 Alaska flight to Seattle. Here's hoping I'm airborne to Seattle in about an hour and a half!

TX04Aggie
AG
Haha a Frontier A380 sounds like hell on earth. Talk about a cattle car.
rilloaggie
AG
Well Southwest is definitely trying to keep people happy. They sent me a $200 voucher for the weather delay that was out of their control yesterday. I had to beg United for compensation for a ~10 hour delay due to problems caused by their maintenance issues. United offered a whopping $50
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.