Vegas question for group of 4

1,714 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 62strat
StinkyPinky
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have three buddies coming to visit from Australia (first time in the US). Of course Vegas is high on the list for them so plan to spend three nights there. They want to stay on the strip, but also semi budget conscious as well as part of their around d the world trip. To the point, ideal situation would be to find a multi bed suite (4 ). Do they exist on the strip? They were talking about the four of us sharing a normal two bed room if we had to (we all group together and best friends, so not sketchy), but would rather have a little more space if better options exist (within cost reason). And for disclosure I've been to Vegas 20 times min, so very familiar with the hotels/lay of the land.

Recommendations?
HollywoodBQ
AG
When my company did an event there last decade, execs got some suites at the Mirage. 2 bdr suite sure. 4 bdr, doubtful. Unless you get a "Hangover" style Villa.
fire09
AG
Get two rooms. Many hotels will put you in connecting rooms. Just call and ask if that's an option if you are unsure.
Wicked Good Ag
I would expect any 4 bed place on the Strip to be MUCH more expensive than anything with two hotel rooms.

If budget conscious as you say. A two king would be best. Just don't snuggle
StinkyPinky
AG
fire09 said:

Get two rooms. Many hotels will put you in connecting rooms. Just call and ask if that's an option if you are unsure.

Yea, suspect that would be the best option. Wanted to see if there was something different to consider
whoop1995
AG
Motel 6 leaves the light on for ya- at end of strip near MGM grand
csnole
Did you check out Circa downtown? They have some kind of bunk room set up.
HeightsAg
Marriott's Grand Chateau has some 2 bedroom suites at reasonable prices. It's not on the strip but just a short walk away.
Whoop Delecto
AG
gggmann
AG
The Desert Rose Resort behind the Tropicana has 2 bedroom units.
CrystalLakeAgbu
The Jockey Club is connected to Cosmopolitan and is pretty decent. Two beds and a couch were in our room, plus a kitchenette.
62strat
AG
we stayed at cosmopolitan in wrap around suite. King bed, plus two couches. Can sleep 4. Was like Under $300 a night. Lots of room, two bathrooms, etc.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
You'd be surprised what you can find on Air BnB. Lots of options on the strip.
HeightsAg
62strat said:

we stayed at cosmopolitan in wrap around suite. King bed, plus two couches. Can sleep 4. Was like Under $300 a night. Lots of room, two bathrooms, etc.
Must have been during peak of covid or week nights. I was just there and base rooms were $500+.
62strat
AG
HeightsAg said:

62strat said:

Must have been during peak of covid or week nights. I was just there and base rooms were $500+.

First week of January, 2020. But, thurs/fri, and right after nye which I'm guessing is a big price drop compared to other times.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.