Santa Fe NM Hotel Recommedations for March

1,502 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Aggies76
TrueAg83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I are thinking about a getaway to Santa Fe at the beginning of March and would appreciate any suggestions for best places to stay. Prefer hotel within walking distance or short drive to the square. Thanks.
aggiedata
AG
La Fonda is tried and true, but shows a little age. Still a great location and good restaurants inside.

Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi if you want to live it up in style.
TrueAg83
AG
Thank you, I'll check these out!
ssb429
AG
We really enjoy Hotel St. Francis. Near the main square and has the Gruet tasting room attached.
OilManAg91
AG
Rosewood is pretty nice, but very expensive... I think it is overpriced for the quality. I usually stay at Inn & Spa at Loretto as it's also nice, in a good location, and more reasonably priced. Hotel St Francis is a step down but still not bad. And the La Fonda is good, especially the rooftop bar, but it's usually pretty crowded. Go to the Shed to get some great green chili stew and awesome margaritas.
TrueAg83
AG
Thanks for the other great recommendations!!
EclipseAg
AG
Is the Hilton Historic Plaza any good? Had a stay planned there and had to cancel.
dallasag_123
We enjoy La Posada. Casita style so you get a nice porch with most rooms. Have stayed at la Fonda and the Rosewood property, both nice, but think La Posada is better bang for your buck. (not that it is cheap, but cheaper then the other two.)
TrueAg83
AG
Thank you
CanyonAg77
AG
Clafoutis for breakfast and real French Crossiants
E
AG
We stayed at Casa Culinaria and loved it, would definitely go back.

The breakfast everyday is a 5 star experience. The owners are a professional sommelier and chef that studied at Le Cordon Bleu.

https://www.ccsantafe.com/
Martin87
AG
Old Santa Fe Inn, La Posada, Inn and Spa at Loretto are all good. I usually prefer Old Santa Fe Inn. Just off of the plaza, free burritos for breakfast, and free parking.
Martin87
AG
All of the other options listed are better.
rw1987
AG
La Fonda, historic but showing it's age. Anasazi, Hotel Loretta. All are on the square or a block or two walk from the square.
YouBet
AG
If you want to really live it up, then check out the Inn of the Five Graces. Just off the square. Very bad ass and with unique architecture and style. Typically voted as one of the top B&B/hotels in the US every year.

Expensive as hell though. $1,200 per night last time I looked.
yocod
AG
We stayed at the Hotel Eldorado a few years ago. Do not believe we ate there...it was within walking distance to the square. Also a bit closer to the rail depot/farmers market area. Was a nice place and a little better in price than some of the places right on the square.
razor63
AG
We like Hotel Chimayo. Great location and many of the rooms have fireplaces. Just off the square.
JimboFlyFisher
AG
La Fonda Terrace VIP rooms is our only experience. Was great, super close to the square. Fireplace in the room, and hot tub on roof was nice.
Aggies76
AG
Ttt for trip planning
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.