Le Blanc Cabo

2,783 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggie0109
chris2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone happen to have a coupon or voucher they are looking to sell for Le Blanc Cabo? I bought one off a TexAgs user last year and it was a pretty good deal. Looking at going back in the spring for our Anniversary.
Matsui
AG
What is this voucher you speak of?
chris2010
AG
Someone bought a voucher/coupon while at the resort and it was basically half off your stay plus some resort credits. It was transferable and I bought it from that person.
JMac03
AG
During Covid the Palace resort chain was selling future stay vouchers, as well as other companies, to try to keep revenue coming in. I believe the vouchers are probably now all expired if they weren't used.
Disco Stu
AG
The vouchers that they are selling are good for 18 months. Can be extended for an additional 6 months for a fee. We bought one in October.
Coates
I bought one dated May 1 2022, says the 5 day 4 night is $2,399 plus a $299 admin fee and there's a $50 transfer fee.

What did you pay before?
chris2010
AG
Yes, that's the exact deal I bought last year from someone. I paid him $300 and I think he covered the transfer cost.
Coates
Got it, let me chat with the wife (planner of all trips) and let ya know.
chris2010
AG
Sounds good, thanks.
chris2010
AG
Coates, did y'all happen to decide anything? If not, no worries, I was just booking our trip soon and figured I'd check back.
aggie0109
AG
Chris, just sent you a PM. I have a certificate for sale.
Matsui
AG
I'd be next in line if available. I don't have PM, but you can email me mattgid at yahoo
aggie0109
AG
Chris took the certificate.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.