Vegas Strip - Best Steakhouse

5,837 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Wicked Good Ag
Blackstreet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What makes Bazaar Meats that much more expensive than other Vegas steakhouses? I don't see the prices on the menu being that much higher than what you would expect.
schmendeler
AG
We did a huge chefs tasting menu thing
rondis23
AG
Edge at the Westgate. It was #1on TripAdvisor for a long time. Excellent food, and outstanding service!
Old School Brother
TMfrisco said:

Gig-Em2003 said:

Michael's at South Point (five miles S of Strip) is very hard to beat. One of the best steaks I've ever had and everything else on the menu was phenomenal. Great atmosphere too, very old school.
Is Michael's the place that used to be in the Barbary Coast? If so, that place is great and a relative value compared to the others.

Edit - looked it up and it was the place that used to be in the Barbary Coast. I know it is now in the South Point(highly underrated because it is south on the strip), but it was one of the original fine-dining places in Vegas. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.
My favorite Vegas restaurant. We did a guys trip for something like 17 years in a row and went to Michael's probably half of those years. Had the same waiter every time and he would call us by name. Food is as good as any of the others. The experience is where it sets itself apart. Especially great if you like the idea of old Vegas. Dim room, lots of red, high wingback chairs, waiters in tuxes.
AggieRxDealer
AG
Off the strip but Golden Steer is a good experience with great food.
Dilly Dilly
AG
Wasn't impressed with the food or atmosphere of STK.
mosdefn14
AG
2 pages and no recommendation for Ellis Island
strohag
AG
Stripsteak and Craftsteak are both solid. Never had a bad steak in Vegas. A lot of the previous recs are great.
Bulldog73
AG
Man, I love/hate that place.
Tibbers
Michael's is definitely a spot to go. Amazing service, amazing steaks. They are truly the best. Hugo's Cellar in the four queens is right behind them in quality service and similarly a throwback to old Vegas. Both are top tier!
Wicked Good Ag
Off strip in Downtown is Hugo's Cellar

nice place kinda old school but steaks were good and Downtown is a fun half day or night
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.