Toll tags in Florida

2 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 62strat
ag97tx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We will be driving from Texas to Disney World and I know there are toll roads in Florida. Do we need to get some kind of tag before we go or does Houston EZ tag work there too?
redaszag99
I think you can pay cash, or you used to be able to
Its Not Rocket Surgery
AG
I believe most of the Orlando area (if not all of FL) has gone plate photo and pay by mail. The local tag is called Sun Pass if you want to look into it further.
TwoTimeAg
AG
Purchasing a SunPass is easy as there are thousands of retail locations throughout Florida. Some of the retailers include, CVS, Amscot, Walgreens, Publix, AAA, Sedano's, and Navarro.
AgCPA95
AG
You can also order the SunPass online and have everything set up before your trip.
G Martin 87
AG
Its Not Rocket Surgery said:

I believe most of the Orlando area (if not all of FL) has gone plate photo and pay by mail. The local tag is called Sun Pass if you want to look into it further.
We drive to Orlando often through Pensacola and never worry about tolls or the Sun Pass. You'll be mailed a bill for the tolls you need to pay. Easy.
OasisMan
AG
You can easily go thru FL to Disney without tolls
62strat
AG
No tolls along 10 or 75.
From 75, don't take the turnpike, instead do 44 to 27 to 50 right into Orlando

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.