** United Club Passes **

3,129 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Oak Forest Ag
Oak Forest Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Still have two expiring on 9/24.

PM me if interested, or text to 713 478 0959
AgToadie
Howdy,

My wife and I could use those on an upcoming trip, thank you for offering here. I don't have PM access, would you mind emailing my username at hotmail?

Thanks!
T Durden
AG
Are these gone?
Oak Forest Ag
AG
still have them.
Goldie Wilson
PM sent
GCRanger
AG
Just a warning. A few airport lounges are not allowing "one time" club pass holders as the lounges are getting over capacity. Saw this in Newark a couple weeks ago.
Oak Forest Ag
AG
GCRanger said:

Just a warning. A few airport lounges are not allowing "one time" club pass holders as the lounges are getting over capacity. Saw this in Newark a couple weeks ago.
I have not heard this.
aggiedata
AG
82 Ag said:

GCRanger said:

I have not heard this.

I saw this at O'Hare as well
Oak Forest Ag
AG
aggiedata said:

82 Ag said:

GCRanger said:

I have not heard this.

Well, that would suck.

I will be at IAH tomorrow and I will be sure to ask.
aggiedata
AG
82 Ag said:

aggiedata said:

82 Ag said:

GCRanger said:

I have not heard this.

Well, that would suck.

I also thought United was cracking down on transferring passes. How do you go about selling a digital pass anyway?
SJEAg
AG
My mom and I get 2 passes a year from our United CC, she just emails me hers since she never uses...PDFs.
driftingting
AG
I'm also having 2 United Club One Time Passes for sale. They are good through 5/31/2023.

Selling $20 each or $35 if sold as a pair. Passes will be PDFs with unique bar codes.

UPDATE: SOLD
TP Ag '87
AG
Are they sticklers for expired passes? Just got 2 more and noticed I never used last 2 that expired July 1.
aggiedata
AG
They are stickers if it's too crowded which it often is. Us folks with day or credit card free passes are bottom rung. I'd give it a try but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
TP Ag '87
AG
Thanks. I rarely have enough time or layovers except for international trips, and those aren't an issue as I get access.
Oak Forest Ag
AG
82 Ag said:

We have two expiring on 9/23.

PM me if interested.
Still available. Remember, free drinks (beer, wine, house spirits) at the United Club (at least at most of them).
62strat
AG
82 Ag said:

GCRanger said:

I have not heard this.
denver is currently not allowing one time passes because one is temporarily closed so they don't want the other one filling up. Also my wife couldn't use hers at Austin or IAH back in February.
Oak Forest Ag
AG
At United Club Terminal C on Saturday (7/2). Guy at the desk (an Ag) said they will limit access when the club is at capacity, for one time passes only.

If you have access thru a United Club membership, they will always let you in.

NColoradoAG
62strat said:

82 Ag said:

GCRanger said:

I have not heard this.
denver is currently not allowing one time passes because one is temporarily closed so they don't want the other one filling up. Also my wife couldn't use hers at Austin or IAH back in February.

This is true. Unless its after about 6pm that sign at the West Club is pretty much a permanent fixture.

They have put in a smaller Club at the far end of the east concourse before you head down to the regional jets. I have not yet seen a sign in front of that one that says no passes.
62strat
AG
NColoradoAG said:

62strat said:

82 Ag said:

GCRanger said:

I have not heard this.

This is true. Unless its after about 6pm that sign at the West Club is pretty much a permanent fixture.

They have put in a smaller Club at the far end of the east concourse before you head down to the regional jets. I have not yet seen a sign in front of that one that says no passes.
oh yeh I recall seeing that in the app. Is that where you go down the stairs and walk a bit of a haul and the terminals are kinda ground level?
It's been a while but I used to fly to ND and the terminal was always way down there.
Oak Forest Ag
AG

Still available.

TTT
wessimo
AG
82 Ag said:

aggiedata said:

82 Ag said:

GCRanger said:

I have not heard this.

Well, that would suck.

The "no one time passes" sign was up at the IAH terminal C club on Friday afternoon last week.
mforce
AG
I'm flying out Tuesday and am interested if still available. Email is in my profile.
NColoradoAG
62strat said:

NColoradoAG said:

62strat said:

82 Ag said:

GCRanger said:

I have not heard this.

oh yeh I recall seeing that in the app. Is that where you go down the stairs and walk a bit of a haul and the terminals are kinda ground level?
It's been a while but I used to fly to ND and the terminal was always way down there.

It's on the main concourse just before you head over the walkway and down to the regional gates.
Oak Forest Ag
AG
mforce said:

I'm flying out Tuesday and am interested if still available. Email is in my profile.
Emil sent.
Bachelor99
AG
pardon my ignorance but getting the passes through the United credit card is considered a "one time pass" and therefore have limited access to the club lounges?? i rarely have time to access these lounges and only been a handful of times.
aggiedata
AG
Bachelor99 said:

pardon my ignorance but getting the passes through the United credit card is considered a "one time pass" and therefore have limited access to the club lounges?? i rarely have time to access these lounges and only been a handful of times.

Limited access based on availability, which is becoming less and less lately. Free credit card passes are bottom rung therefore many clubs are restricting access during busy times or in some cites altogether.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Have these passes been sold?
Oak Forest Ag
AG
Marauder Blue 6 said:

Have these passes been sold?
Still have them. Text me at 713 478 0959
Oak Forest Ag
AG
Still have two.
Hou-Ag
AG
I'm going to try and use my two "one time" passes in Denver in two weeks. I'll be pissed if I'm denied entry into either lounge at 7am. Have a 5 hour layover.
Oak Forest Ag
AG
Hou-Ag said:

I'm going to try and use my two "one time" passes in Denver in two weeks. I'll be pissed if I'm denied entry into either lounge at 7am. Have a 5 hour layover.
You should be fine at that early hour.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.