Any recommendations for the HIll Country-Not a big resort

1,303 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggiemom89
Cobra39
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife and I would like to take a few days to chill somewhere...probably in the HIll Country.

All of the resorts look great but we don't really need golf, a spa, or a water park. But we would like a place with some scenery and a nice pool.

Just looking....any suggestions or experience out there?

Thanks.

Cobra39
Scotts Tot
AG
My wife and I took a little trip last year to Sage Hill Inn outside Kyle. It's a nice B&B type place on a large scenic piece of property, not far from Wimberley and Driftwood. They have a nice pool, and it's a great secluded spot to relax for a few days.
billyjack2009
Love that place. Very quiet. Lots of peacocks around (at least when I went a few years ago). Yummy food.
breezecustomtravel
AG
I really love this place: The Wayback

They don't have many rooms, so they are sold out quite a bit but if you are planning ahead you can usually find something.
Lauren K '07
www.breezecustomtravel.com
@breezecustomtravel
Cobra39
Thanks for the recommendations Aggies. I will check those out.

Cobra39
Matsui
AG
Following.
UTExan
Fredericksburg: Inn on Baron's Creek.
Very nice rooms, great complimentary self-serve breakfast and a block away from the main street. I think there may be some summer discounts. When we planned our trip to Texas, this popped up as highly recommended and I agree. I only wish we had stayed another night.
https://www.innonbaronscreek.com/
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
aggiemom89
Boerne is a very quaint laid-back town that has a lot to do. Great restaurants, hiking, caves to explore.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.