Vegas restaurant recs?

3,190 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Brat86
SJEAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry, this has probably been done to death, but...

Any recommendations on Vegas dining? Staying at the Wynn but can go wherever.

Currently we plan to go to the following at the hotel...

Cipriani
Wing Lei

So maybe something other than Italian or Chinese. And think I'd prefer no steakhouses.

Thanks!
jh0400
AG
Lotus of Siam is a must visit. Bouchon in the Venetian is another place we usually go.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Mon Ami at Paris for breakfast with a reservation in the atrium
malenurse
AG
Capo's Speakeasy for Italian
lazuras_dc
AG
Wynn has some of the best places IMO

Wing Lei is incredible.

Tableau for lunch get a burger and fries and make sure you try their gourmet ketchup and sit by the pool. It's a great relaxed atmosphere for lunch.

SW steakhouse if trying to stay at the Wynn and they also have a nice teppenyaki restaurant there.

Wynn buffet is still one of my top buffets in Vegas as well.

Prime at Bellagio if you can get a fountain view. Top of the world at stratosphere is definitely unique.
encinoag
AG
lazuras_dc said:

Wynn has some of the best places IMO

Wing Lei is incredible.

Tableau for lunch get a burger and fries and make sure you try their gourmet ketchup and sit by the pool. It's a great relaxed atmosphere for lunch.

SW steakhouse if trying to stay at the Wynn and they also have a nice teppenyaki restaurant there.

Prime at Bellagio if you can get a fountain view. Top of the world at stratosphere is definitely unique.
Wynn used to have the best restaurant in Vegas, Costa Del Mar. They took it out and are putting in a freaking Gucci store. They suck!!
AggieBaseball06
AG
Quote:

#1 for me.
thann07
AG
Carversteak at Resorts World is on our list to try (and it's near the Wynn).

But, generally, there are great restaurants everywhere. We go to Vegas 2-3 times a year mainly for food, etc. and we don't need to leave the hotel we stay at (usually the Aria).

Some favorites though:
Aria - Catch, Carbone, Jean Georges, Javier's, Moneyline Pizza, Salt+Ivy (Breakfast); Aria is our favorite hotel and will go back to just about anywhere there. Catch/Carbone would be worth the hike--others listed below are ones specifically worth the trip.
Cosmo - Beauty and Essex, Henry (Brunch)
Bellagio - Lago, Mayfair Supper Club
Caesars - Vanderpump Cocktail Garden (if with family who is into Bravo stuff and don't mind an uppity/fancy drink vibe)
Paris - Mon Ami Gabi (Brunch)

There are certainly several more if it comes to it...
SJEAg
AG
Thanks all! Reservations made for Lotus of Siam and Bouchon.
txagman1998
AG
Staying at the Bellagio this week, and my parents are joining me. Haven't stayed at the Bellagio before and want to take my parents for a nice lunch at least once (they are in their late 70's and lunch is now their meal of the day instead of dinner).

Any thoughts on Lago? From what I can tell, it looks like a nice place that isn't going to require a coat and tie or break the budget like the other super high end Bellagio options.

Will also probably choose one of the more casual options at least once as well. Thus, any details regarding past experiences at Sadelle's, Noodles, the Bellagio Buffet, or the Pool Cafe would be appreciated.
Old School Brother
Mesa Grill is a Bobby Flay restaurant in Caesar's and is a great lunch spot.
SbisaVictim95
AG
Old School Brother said:

Mesa isn't there anymore. Replaced by another Bobby Flay restaurant but is geared more towards mediterranean and fresh seafood.
BSD
AG
txagman1998 said:

Staying at the Bellagio this week, and my parents are joining me. Haven't stayed at the Bellagio before and want to take my parents for a nice lunch at least once (they are in their late 70's and lunch is now their meal of the day instead of dinner).

Any thoughts on Lago? From what I can tell, it looks like a nice place that isn't going to require a coat and tie or break the budget like the other super high end Bellagio options.

Will also probably choose one of the more casual options at least once as well. Thus, any details regarding past experiences at Sadelle's, Noodles, the Bellagio Buffet, or the Pool Cafe would be appreciated.

I don't remember Lago as being a great meal, but the view ain't bad!
StEdsCOOG
SbisaVictim95 said:

Old School Brother said:

Mesa isn't there anymore. Replaced by another Bobby Flay restaurant but is geared more towards mediterranean and fresh seafood.
It broke my heart when they closed Mesa. It was the only place I made sure to eat at every time I visited Vegas which is 2 to 3 times a year. I've decided to boycott the new place.
StEdsCOOG
txagman1998 said:

I stay at Bellagio and do enjoy eating at Sadelle's. I've never had dinner there but breakfast and lunch is good eats.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Zuma at the cosmo. Incredible.
Lake08
What about a Chinese place within walking distance from Bellagio?
Thx
jetch17
AG
What's a good 'getting in late' dinner?

We check into bellagio at 8:30pm Monday … not looking to make late reservations, figure we could stumble somewhere and get a bite
BSD
AG
Bar at Bouchon
Bar at Bardot Brasserie (Aria)
Tacos El Gordo
Room service
In and Out Burger
Spearmint Rhino
Lil Darlin's

jetch17
BSD
AG
Wish I could be of more help but we usually have dinners set up and rarely go out on a whim. But those two bar areas ar Bouchon and Bardot are nice and have good food. I'm not a huge fan of Bellagio restaurants so can't recommend anything there.
Lake08
BSD said:

Bar at Bouchon
Tacos El Gordo
Room service
In and Out Burger
Spearmint Rhino
Lil Darlin's

I think they could do a "tad" better than In and Out
BSD
AG
Duh. That's why I put Lil Darlins down, too.
Lake08
Try Denny's or I hear the McDonalds on the strip is the bomb!!!
StinkyPinky
AG
BSD said:

Bar at Bouchon
Tacos El Gordo
Room service
In and Out Burger
Spearmint Rhino
Lil Darlin's

Spearmint Rhino.....mmmmmmm
TecRecAg
AG
Catch @ Aria
jetch17
AG
Tore up some Lotus last night

BSD
AG
That's my dog!!!

/Smokey gif
JCRiley09
AG
Secret Pizza in the cosmo was always a favorite for a late night bite
jetch17
AG
jetch17 said:

Tore up some Lotus last night

jetch17
AG
Sorry, I was laughing at the 'image flagged by a user' and figured BSD was just being a ho
Brat86
AG
Mayfair @ Bellagio food with great show while you eat. Dover Sole is awesome.

Hugo's Cellar basement of the 4Queens...old school high end table side classics Caesar salad, banana foster, cherry jubelli ....beef Wellington is great.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.