All-inclusive resorts in Cancun

4,481 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JMac03
TDAG17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Cancun next month. Anybody have any recommendations on specific resorts there? We definitely want all-inclusive but not looking for anything too expensive
90 bull
AG
Went to Live Aqua for an anniversary and enjoyed it
Law361
AG
We went to Excellence Playa Mujeres for our honeymoon. Really happy with the experience
JMac03
AG
Hyatt Zilara
Atelier
Excellent Playa Mujeres
Valentin prices better than the above, more authentic Mexico theme.
Most Secrets (prob not vine).

If you need help let me know.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Hyatt Zilara is top notch. Been there 3 times now. Nothing comes close.
Burrus86
AG
Secrets Maroma Beach
aggie2812-2
AG
Excellent Playa Mujeres Is voted #1 in Mexico and think like #3 in the world for all inclusive resorts. Been to others but every time I return back. Promise you can't go wrong with that place.
strohag
AG
aggie2812-2 said:

Excellent Playa Mujeres Is voted #1 in Mexico and think like #3 in the world for all inclusive resorts. Been to others but every time I return back. Promise you can't go wrong with that place.

Agree. Love this resort. Would be great for your honeymoon.
sincereag
Hotel Xcaret Arte Adults Only opened in July and they've had some very good introductory deals. It looks like a very nice resort with many rooftop pools, a large infinity pool, and a beautiful river intertwining throughout the resort. Also many different restaurants to choose from. I'm going in October and can't wait to try it out.
COAg15
AG
Another vote for Excellence PM. Honeymoon was great experience there.
wcb
AG
JMac03 said:

Hyatt Zilara
Atelier
Excellent Playa Mujeres
Valentin prices better than the above, more authentic Mexico theme.
Most Secrets (prob not vine).
+1

Making our second trip to Atelier this year in November. Their rooftop suites are awesome.

Secrets Maroma Beach is our other go-to.
PlanoAg98
AG
I would add "Adult Only" to your criteria. I love kids but it's a much nicer vacation without them yelling and splashing around the pool.
DiskoTroop
Looks like Excellence has a lot of votes, so I'll throw a curveball to you...

We're booked at the Grand at Moon Palace in October. Check that one out just for comparison. I've never been so I can't necessarily recommend it in good faith, but it looks great thus far.
HeightsAg
No votes for LeBlanc? Been to EPM, Hyatt Ziva and Zilara and LeBlanc has the best food I've had for an AI if that is important to you.
breezecustomtravel
AG
Le Blanc is amazing! In both Cancun and Cabo....a top choice for sure, but can be pricey, it will be the most expensive out of everything that has been mentioned.

I will 2nd all that have been listed.
My favorites are usually Secrets Maroma, Secrets Akumal, UNICO, Atelier and El Dorado Casitas Royale.

It will all just depend on your budget and what is most important to you.
Lauren K '07
www.breezecustomtravel.com
@breezecustomtravel
Aggie
AG
El dorado Casitas… get an infinity pool casita suite

Adults only resort
JMac03
AG
I love this resort BUT don't expect blue water. That section of beach is more brown sadly. But the resort itself is great.
JMac03
AG
I left Le Blanc off the list as they asked for nothing too pricey. Love that resort though.
BlueAg2003
AG
I've been to Live Aqua and just got back from Finest Playa Mujeres two days ago. Would recommend either!
CFTXAG10
AG
Another vote for Live Aqua, get a room upgrade its worth it - walk over to taco y tequila and get some shrimp tacos and a big a** margarita. We also enjoyed Breathless, book in the xhale club and you get a quieter area with an infinity edge pool, but can still go party on the other side of the resort.
BClark
AG
If you want something more chill, look at Beloved. Same company as Excellence and right next door.
DiskoTroop
TheFunnierPhideaux said:

Looks like Excellence has a lot of votes, so I'll throw a curveball to you...

We're booked at the Grand at Moon Palace in October. Check that one out just for comparison. I've never been so I can't necessarily recommend it in good faith, but it looks great thus far.

https://texags.com/forums/54/topics/3243622
FincAggie06
AG
Just went to TRS Coral a couple weeks ago. Fantastic experience for the half the cost of EPM.
JMac03
AG
sincereag said:

Hotel Xcaret Arte Adults Only opened in July and they've had some very good introductory deals. It looks like a very nice resort with many rooftop pools, a large infinity pool, and a beautiful river intertwining throughout the resort. Also many different restaurants to choose from. I'm going in October and can't wait to try it out.

I'm seeing big complaints about dining and whatever the special art thing on. People not being able to get reservations. I haven't looked into it too much but know they still have kinks to work out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.