Disney One Night Problem

934 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Goose
dummble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a family member who is a cast member and they booked our lodging at Wilderness Resort a few months ago. And I guess through some miscommunication or something we land on Oct 3 and our reservation starts the same day of our park tickets on the 4th. The Disney reps seem to think the resort (actually all the resorts) are all booked up and I check it pretty much everyday.

So my question, if you had to stay one night near DW to get the best jump on Magic Kingdom where would that be?
aggiesarah2004
AG
We like Bonnet Creek when we stay off-site.
Ken Adams
AG
Check Swan and Dolphin through the Marriott website. Shows availability for the night directly but not through Disney's site. It's an Epcot area resort and basically on WDW property.
fka ftc
Will second the Bonnet Creek recommendation. We stay at the Hilton if we are not staying on property. Its convenient to all 4 parks and depending can be a quicker drive than staying at an "on property" resort.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Goose
AG
Not sure when you arrive on the 3rd, or if you'd have any interest or opportunity to make use of that afternoon/evening at Disney Springs, but you could stay here and be within walking distance:

Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.