Vegas Hi Roller

3,010 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CashinOut
Hey...so.. um
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anyone been to Vegas since the mask mandate and done the happy hour on the hi roller? How does that work when you are constantly drinking the whole ride?

Not looking for political responses, just information for my trip this weekend. Thanks.

Thanks in advance,
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
Yes, I did it last weekend. As you said we were drinking the whole time. I kept mine on my chin since I had a drink in my hand the whole time. I tipped our bartender a 20 for my wife and I when we got on - all was good. I imagine it could vary based on your bartender but my experience was good.

In general the mask mandate was enforced but no one was a D about it and if you were drinking and spending money it's all good. I did have a couple dealers ask me to put mine on in between drinks but that was maybe 10%.

I have no problems wearing a mask so I am coming from that perspective...
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Do you get more than one revolution if you do the Happy Hour? It takes 30 minutes, and when I looked at the prices, you'd have to down 3 drinks to make it worth it. Seemed kind of silly unless you just want to binge drink.
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
Bluecat_Aggie94 said:

Do you get more than one revolution if you do the Happy Hour? It takes 30 minutes, and when I looked at the prices, you'd have to down 3 drinks to make it worth it. Seemed kind of silly unless you just want to binge drink.
Its one revolution and yes I would say if binge drinking isnt your thing you should skip
texasaggie04
AG
Bluecat_Aggie94 said:

To be fair, most things on the strip in Vegas aren't worth the prices. Actually I can't think of a single thing on the strip that isn't overpriced.
rondis23
AG
I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago. I was playing Black Jack at Park MGM and I took a few seconds too long to remask in between sips (had lowered my mask to my chin). The dealer was an older female and told me I needed to lift my mask back up immediately.

The funny thing was, there was an older female sitting next to me with her mask BELOW her nose, only covering her mouth the entire time. I looked at the dealer, and then the lady sitting next to me...looked Back at the dealer and giggled a bit. Neither of them 'Got it'. I wanted to keep playing, so I covered back up. Properly.
CashinOut
AG
OP? https://www.ktnv.com/news/150-people-stuck-on-las-vegas-strips-high-roller-friday-night
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.