Nashville!

1,199 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by amg405
amg405
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have just decided to do 2.5 days in Nashville for a quick trip and I'm researching our gameplan. I realize we can't do it all that quickly and that there is so much to do that you can never really do it all. We're staying at the Omni smack in the middle of most of it.

On the tourist type stuff, we already have Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman tour, Grand Ole Opry, and maybe Johnny Cash Museum if time allows.

What I need some help with is on the eating/drinking side; what are some locations we absolutely have to hit? There are so many that seem really interesting and we're in walking distance to most of them.

What do we need to make sure to hit for food/drink, preferably in the downtown area near the hotel?
TXAggie2011
AG
IMO, you gotta have some Hattie B's hot chicken when in Nashville (Or Prince's)
amg405
AG
I have Hattie B's on the list. Thank you!
hunnfishnick
Just got back from kids softball tournament.
Check out Pancake Pantry, Monells.
We went to Distillery on 2nd and it was good.
Wife went and saw Carrie Underwood at Grans Ole Opry and enjoyed it.
Enjoy.
FancyKetchup14
AG
Ah yes, the quarterly "give me Nashville eating/drinking recs"
country
AG
Go eat at The Southern. It's outstanding for brunch, lunch, or dinner. Awesome Bloody Mary or any other drink you can imagine. Best oysters I've ever had.
amg405
AG
Haha it did occur to me to check because I figured there was an existing Nashville post. Guess I didn't go back far enough!

Thanks to all for suggestions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.