Best Southwest Airlines Family Vacation Destination Last Week of October?

760 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sea Speed
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
looking to potentially take a family vacation and would prefer it to be a southwest flight so that i can use this sale and cancel at a later date if work ruins the plans. Disney is an option, but would prefer something a little more outdoorsy but with some kids stuff to do. Only caveat is there must be a hilton property in the vicinity as i need to blow through my points before they get taken away.
Wicked Good Ag
Boston

Hit up Vermont for fall foilage although a bit behind peak season and Maine with Acadia National Park
Sea Speed
AG
Yea i looked at acadia amd Nantucket. Wont do Boston as have spent too much time there. I'm just not sure the Temps and stuff is as family friendly as I think we need right now. Maine and Utah are in our top 3 vacation spots for if we can go somewhere where we cherry pick the dates.
BrokeAssAggie
Age of Kids? You could fly in to Phoenix and drive up to Sedona. Hiking, ATV rentals, etc.
Sea Speed
AG
All under 6
BrokeAssAggie
Ah, too young for that. San Diego could be fun.
Sea Speed
AG
Yea I've spent way too much time there. Thats what kind of suxks, it's not the best time for a vacation amd the places we want to go aren't very kid friendly. We'd do Nantucket in a heartbeat but there is no Hilton there and we have no desire to stay down the cape.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.