PCR test in SE Texas before travel?

571 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FlowCtlr
FlowCtlr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone traveled lately and needed a negative PCR test result before boarding the plane? I need to find a place in Southeast Texas that can deliver the result within 48 hours. Any recommendation?
bigfooticus
https://www.houstonconciergemedicine.com/covid-19-testing/

Located off i10 west just inside bw8 in Houston

Would reconfirm you actually need PCR test. Friend travelled back to Panama where they had strict protocols but they accepted the rapid antigen test with no issues. Results in 15 min

Otherwise they have several options for PCR quick turn around at a higher price point
JMac03
AG
I think most Walgreens/CVS are having results back that quick but not sure it is guaranteed.
aggiebrad94
AG
FlowCtlr said:

Has anyone traveled lately and needed a negative PCR test result before boarding the plane? I need to find a place in Southeast Texas that can deliver the result within 48 hours. Any recommendation?
Are you traveling somewhere that requires it?
FlowCtlr
AG
aggiebrad94 said:

FlowCtlr said:

Are you traveling somewhere that requires it?

Yes I am. Must be within 72 hours of reaching my destination. Which really puts me at 48 hrs prior to departure.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.