beach front houses/villas in Mexico (or similar)

1,243 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MAS444
MAS444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recs for a nice beach front house(s)/villa(s) for a group of 6 - 12 adults for a 40th birthday? Must be on the beach and have a swimming pool. If it's tied to a resort with great amenities, even better. Want great views, food and drinks. Not looking for a budget type place - want it to be really nice on the mid to higher end of things.

Appreciate any recs.
JMac03
AG
I don't usually book that kind of stuff so I am not familiar with it but maybe check out Villas of Distinction? They have nicer properties all over the world.

I know there are a bunch of resort condos in Puerto Vallarta - I saw a lot near Hard Rock. I assume they are timeshares or properties where people just buy the condo (not a house). Some were fancy.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Haven't stayed here but some friends considered it a few years ago. Might be too small if you have all 12 (says it sleeps 10).

Jimmy Page Villa - Cabo San Lucas

I priced from 5/23 - 5/28 and it was $6200.

According to the listing it is walking distance to this resort - https://www.thompsonhotels.com/hotels/mexico/cabo-san-lucas/the-cape

Take the trash out staff.
breezecustomtravel
AG
There are a few villas and houses connected to El Dorado Maroma and El Dorado Royale. From what I remember they were all beachfront and gave you all the same amenities included with the all inclusive resorts.
Lauren K '07
www.breezecustomtravel.com
@breezecustomtravel
Potcake
AG
If you're willing to trek to Huatulco you may want to consider these.
http://villapaita.com/default.html
We've stayed at Villa Paita five times and Punta in December and March. They are next door to each other and are on a cliff overlooking the Pacific. Both have pools but not direct beach access. They are in a gated community and both come with membership privileges at a resortish type complex down the hill. It has beach access. Also both come with vehicles to hit all the local beaches.

Edited to fix a totally FUBAR post
FriscoAggieFan
AG
Research Punta Mita
JMac03
AG
Also check out Velas Vallarta. I know the have 3 bedroom condos and they are all-inclusive.
Z100
AG
www.locogringo.com
Hootie
AG
We've rented from www.isleblue.com in Mexico and St Martin. They have some really nice properties.
Ag CPA
AG
FriscoAggieFan said:

Research Punta Mita
Yep, Hacienda de Mita is our go-to there and it should check the boxes, look it up on VRBO.
The Silverback
AG
FriscoAggieFan said:

Research Punta Mita
This

If you got the budget there are some sick houses to rent there
MAS444
AG
Never been to Punta Mita - how does it compare to Cabo, Cancun, Riviera Maya, etc.? How are the restaurants?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.