St John, USVI

1,087 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Na Zdraví 87
Build It
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is the ferry from St Thomas as Charlie Foxtrot? Should 2 couples just pay the $350 for a
Water taxi and save the time?

Potcake
AG
The ferry is not bad at all. We use the Crown Bay ferry, 5-6 mins from airport, and as long as you aren't running late have a drink or two at Tickles. We have done the Red Hook ferry but that was a PITA.
Big Al 1992
AG
Yes Crown Bay - only minutes from airport. Only like $20 per person plus $5 per luggage. Very easy. Red Hook is about $75 cab ride just to get to the ferry.
OilManAg91
AG
How often in the Crown Bay ferry running? Can anyone post a current schedule?
Potcake
AG
https://www.interislandboatservices.com/
Build It
AG
Great info thank you!!!
wildcat08
AG
We did the Red Hook ferry today and it was fine. We were staying at Cowpet Bay, so getting to Red Hook was really easy.
Build It
AG
We arrive at 2:40 PM. I'm assuming trying to make the 3:30 isn't possible after getting luggage etc. The last is at 5:30 so looks like we'll stop by Tickles.
Potcake
AG
I think that's doable as long as your luggage comes off conveyor in a reasonable amount of time. You go out the doors and tell the guys you want Crown Bay ferry. They'll pack you on busses and it's a real short drive.
I'm jealous.
Build It
AG
Really appreciate the advice. We are staying at Gallows Point, We are really looking forward to a real vacation since all this covid. May27-Jun2.
Na Zdraví 87
AG
Heading there in July. Any good fishing around St John? Good charters?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.