IAH Hotels with long term parking

755 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DisneyFan5
Old Ag 74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Leaving on a two week trip soon, and will need to spend the night in the IAH airport area due to an early flight to catch the next morning. I'm looking to try using an area hotel that allows you to park a car at the hotel and use their shuttle bus to the airport and when returning to pick up the car. Any IAH hotel suggestions that do this would be appreciated. Wanting to be sure that the shuttle service is reliable. TIA!
breezecustomtravel
AG
We've stayed at the Marriott in IAH and parked in their garage there for our trip. I think it was $10 per day parking.

From the hotel we just got on the tram to our terminal, no shuttle needed.

We parked our car there for 6 days so you would probably have to ask how long you can park there but I'm sure as long as you are paying for parking it doesn't matter, but could be wrong. They could have a limit.
Lauren K '07
www.breezecustomtravel.com
@breezecustomtravel
JMac03
AG
The Fairfield Inn and Suites and the TownePlace Suites both allow you to keep your vehicle there free of charge. I stay at one of the 2 (next to each other) almost every time I go. I would make sure they don't care if it is 2 weeks, but I've done a week without issues.
Oak Forest Ag
AG
Terminal parking has been $15 a day for quite a while now.
JMac03
AG
82 Ag said:

Terminal parking has been $15 a day for quite a while now.

It was $10 in November but we didn't see it til we came back!!
Z100
AG
33% discount on terminal parking when you book through fly2houston dot com
also because you paid in advance, exiting the airport is a breeze - just scan barcode and exit.
this is valid for both HOU and IAH.
Always_Right
AG
breezecustomtravel said:

We've stayed at the Marriott in IAH and parked in their garage there for our trip. I think it was $10 per day parking.

From the hotel we just got on the tram to our terminal, no shuttle needed.

We parked our car there for 6 days so you would probably have to ask how long you can park there but I'm sure as long as you are paying for parking it doesn't matter, but could be wrong. They could have a limit.
We've done this 10 plus times and its the easiest/best process for long term parking although it is more expensive than other options you'll find around IAH.
DisneyFan5
We usually stay in the Springhill suites and leave car....never had an issue till Feb.

Parked for 5 day and came back to our SUV missing its catalytic converter. I know it's happening everywhere, and they are really easy to cut off but it was not a great end to our trip.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.