Condo in Breckenridge available 7/25.

3,216 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 62strat
62strat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IGNORE DATES IN TITLE
Update to original post. Here is updated info;

Condo in Breck available July 2-9 2023, Grand Lodge on Peak 7.
I have a 1 bedroom and suite available. Both sleep 4.
1 bedroom has full size kitchen, w/d, fireplace and balcony along with 2 bathroom sink areas and soaking tub with separate shower.

Suite has kitchenette, but still a master bathroom. Contact me for more info.

Suite is $1300, 1 bedroom is $1800, or get both (sleeps 8) for $2700. This is well below rental rate if you book direct.

Grand Lodge is a fantastic resort right on the mountain with easy access to trails, downtown Breck, and the gondola over to peak 8 for the Breck summer adventure park.

The Grand Lodge amenity list is not lacking:
*Multiple hot tubs and heated pools, indoors and out (one pool is in and out), with a slide for kids and kids pool/splash area for little ones.
*Spa/Salon with grotto
*Movie theater rooms available for private use with 100s of movies.
*Arcade area with infant/toddler play area
*Playground
*Putting Green
*Weber grills in pool area and a large dedicated grilling area
*Underground dedicated parking
*Free on demand shuttle to and from anywhere in downtown Breck.
*Conference room, library/study
*2-3 minute walk to the free gondola which goes to peak 8 or downtown Breck.
*Onsite restaurant and bar, including happy hour bar in the lobby with service to the pools
*Fitness facility

Every week they have a list of activities going on at the property like wine tastings, smores by the fire pit, trivia night, live music in lobby, stuff for kids, etc. They can assist with bike rentals and other extra fee summer activities as well.

http://www.grandlodgeonpeak7.com/

For a whole slew of pictures, go here

Visit tripadvisor link above to see lots of pictures of the entire resort. I've sold rooms here to texaggers 2 or 3 times in the past, and can provide a reference if you like. Payment due up front to take down listing. 100% refund if canceled before 5/15.

NoahAg
Hmmmm, tempting. Lemme see if I can convince my wife. I love Breck.
Scriffer
AG
Posted this on the Classifieds thread, but it bears repeating. I'm one of the TexAgs folks who has rented this spot in the past (in ski season that time), and the description doesn't do it justice. Facilities are top notch, and the location is spectacular.

Highly recommend the hotel, and strat is a great guy to work with. Will be checking with the wife to see about taking the family up there.
62strat
AG
bump for edit. This is for 2021. My mistake.
ceenAg05
AG
Can you have 2 adults and 3 kids (ages 12, 8, 4)? We're planning to go to Colorado this summer and this sounds like a nice option.
62strat
AG
ceenAg05 said:

Can you have 2 adults and 3 kids (ages 12, 8, 4)? We're planning to go to Colorado this summer and this sounds like a nice option.
sorry, the room has a max occupancy of 4.
ceenAg05
AG
Okay. Which kid do we not like so much...
62strat
AG
ceenAg05 said:

Okay. Which kid do we not like so much...
I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but my neighbors has 3 kids (1 of them in a wheel chair no less) and they came up with us for fall break last year and stayed the whole week in this suite... so...

Totally your call though, and your risk. I'm just saying the listed occupancy is 4.
ceenAg05
AG
Did a little more digging on the lodge site and see that that would probably be a bit tighter squeeze than we'd be able to stand for the week. Don't really want one kid on the floor in our room.
62strat
AG
Bump
lil99chris
AG
I have stayed at Grand Lodge a few times. This is a great resort and there is plenty to keep you busy for a week+.

schmendeler
AG
these places are all the same. just another breck in the wall, you might say.
62strat
AG
Payment has been received for this, so it's currently off the market. Buyer can cancel up to 7/4, so in the case of a cancellation, I will post as available here on texags.

Thanks to all for your inquiries.
62strat
AG
Relisting this again for july 4th week 2023.

See here
https://texags.com/forums/54/topics/3342458/replies/63628564

If previous renters could help me with comments on your experience, a note in the new thread would be great!

62strat
AG
For some reason my listing was deleted.. So I'm using this old thread from a previous rental.
See first post for updated/correct info.
AustinCountyAg
62strat, what's your email? I have a few questions
62strat
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

62strat, what's your email? I have a few questions

tcw5457 at yahoo
AustinCountyAg
thanks you can delete no if you choose
62strat
AG
I'll leave it up for others who are interested. I forget PMing isn't a freebie on here.
62strat
AG
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.