Puerto Rico

1,331 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggie Pharmer
fulshearAg96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody been down to Puerto Rico lately? We are looking at a trip over Spring Break and that's about as tropical as we can get without passports and without heading to Hawaii. The resorts look nice and reasonable price. I was curious about the rest of the island and its recovery from hurricanes. Thank you.
sprintermike
Have a trip booked at end of May. How was your experience? We are hoping to get to Vieques and Culebra but I saw some posts that the Ferry service is problematic, but not sure why that should have been affected by Covid.
Counterpoint
AG
Pre-hurricane, we went to Vieques thanks to a recommendation from Texags, and it was amazing! We stayed at the W (and it was awesome), but I heard it was destroyed by the storm. If it's still around, I highly recommend it!
Aggie Pharmer
AG
My family (wife, 2 kids, 9 and 6) are going to Puerto Rico during the week of Thanksgiving this year. Flying in to San Juan and driving to Aguadilla where our vacation rental is located.

Would be interested in hearing any thoughts on what to do within driving distance of Aguadilla del pueblo. There are a lot of beaches around there for us to visit. I'm assuming fishing from the shoreline/wading is allowed. Also really interested in being able to catch a PR Winter League baseball game while we are down there.

Thanks for any advice!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.