Port Aransas, TX beach house Aggie-owned

3,543 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by dagsa03
dagsa03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We wanted to share and offer our beach house on here this year for anyone looking to pay a visit to Port Aransas. We will offer an Aggie discount to anyone who books directly with us.

Check out the link below:

https://www.lifeinparadise.com/port-aransas-vacation-rentals/cw415-lost-shaker-salt

Lost Shaker of Salt beach house:
3 bedroom
2 bath
1 King, 1 Queen, 2 bunkbeds
WIFI
Smart TV's in every room
Full kitchen
Entertainment area underneath house
Gas and charcoal grills
Shared Pool
Pets allowed
10 min walk to the beach
Minimum age to rent is 25
retzy
please email me. Contact info is in bio. I'm looking to rent NEXT WEEK . Check in 1/28 check out 1/31. Let me know please . Thanks!!
dagsa03
AG
your email is not listed under your profile. what is it?
retzy
it's in there now. Sorry
Jackal99
AG
Haven't been to Port Aransas before but considering a short trip there. What all is there to do there/around there? The more info inhave to provide my wife with, the more likely it is I can swing it. We have an 8-year old son, so family-friendly stuff.
Sooner Born
How is the Spring Break crowd? We are looking at a possible trip in the last week of March. Also, how warm is the late March/early April weather?
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Beach, golf, bars and restaurants, fish, drive the golf cart around and people watch
LCE
AG
Spring Break is like any other beach town. Crowded.
wessimo
AG
How strong is the WiFi? Can it support two people doing video conferences simultaneously?
BrazosBull
AG
I am interested also. Please contact me. E-mail is in profile . Thanks
dagsa03
AG
Jackal99 - see below:

Beach - biggest draw to Port A. You can drive on the beach or rent a golf cart during your visit. Golf carts are allowed on most streets except 361.

Pool - at my house, we share a community pool that is literally 20 steps away.

Fishing - you can fish at the jetties or hire a guide for the day.

Food - there are great restaurants all over the island.

In Corpus Christi, there is the Aquarium and USS Lexington that are cool for the kids to check out.

dagsa03
AG
Sooner Born - Spring Break will be packed the first 2 weeks of March. Shouldn't be that crowded end of March/early April.

The weather is perfect in the spring. Not too hot and not cold either. My favorite times to go are Spring and Fall.
dagsa03
AG
Wessimo - I upgraded the internet last year and added Eero hotspots. I can get full signal outside underneath the house and at the pool.

It would definitely support 2 or more people doing video conferences...as well as kids streaming videos, TV's running without buffering and lagging, etc.
dagsa03
AG
*bump* for this year's crowd. let me know if anyone needs a getaway this year to the beach!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.