Puerto Rico sailboats to Flamenco beach - any marinas?

396 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by HollywoodBQ
sprintermike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have tried several times to get to the USVI...instead, this summer hoping to take kids to puerto rico and get over to the two other islands that are part of PR.
I know there is a vibrant sailing community in the Virgin Islands...but can't find anything in PR, though it's not far off. Are there any marinas there where I could charter a sailboat for a few days (With capitan preferably) to go to culebra, etc?
Would love to get a local who does this full time instead of part of one of the larger companies.
Anyone been to PR recently? I know you can travel there but beaches are closed currently?
HollywoodBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm Puerto Rican but sadly haven't been there in 6+ years now.

There are a couple of Puerto Ricans and/or guys who do business in PR that I've seen on the Politics Board. ea1060 is from PR and I think the guy's handle is AndyV94 or something like that. That guy says he has a boat he keeps in a marina in Puerto Rico. If you search for some of the Puerto Rico statehood threads, he's talked about it before. If it's not within the past year, you might have to use a search engine to find the threads.

If you could get in touch with that Andy guy, I'm sure he could point you in the right direction.

Otherwise, all I can offer up is that there is a Marina in Palmas del Mar in Humacao but, I don't know if there are any operators there offering any charter service. I'm not that knowledgeable about boats.
https://www.theyachtclubmarina.com/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.