Brazil (Rio Specifically)

837 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by NoahAg
LegalDrugPusher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wife and I are looking at going to Rio either in March or May.

I have read where it is completely open and no negative is needed also consulted with friend of mine who has a daughter down there and is on top of things of what is happening and he said the same.

Anyone on here can concur?
TXCityAggie
AG
I would be very hesitant about planning a trip down here to South America right now. Countries are starting to shut down and restrict travel again. They just discovered a new variant of the virus in Brazil. I'm in Colombia and the government just banned incoming flights from other South American countries.

Perhaps by May things will be calmed down some, but I think you are better off waiting until the second half of this year if you can. Restrictions on travel and testing requirements change at a moment's notice down here.
Oak Forest Ag
AG
Don't forget your Speedo for Copacabana Beach!
Old School Brother
82 Ag said:

Don't forget your Speedo for Copacabana Beach!
And learn to say "ja comprei, brigado", which means "I already bought, thanks".....i haven't been there for about 15 years, but i would assume that the beach vendors are just as bad or worse than when I was there. you just get bombarded every 2 minutes.
NoahAg
Username does not check out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.