Best all inclusive resort in Cabo?

3,780 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AggieStan
ncttc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We stayed at Breathless a few years ago and loved the location, but there was really nothing ever going on at the resort. Any recommendations on all inclusive resorts that are walking distance to the harbor and downtown? Would prefer adults only, since it will be my wife and I. Thanks
breezecustomtravel
AG
I just posted on your other thread about Cabo and then saw this and that you have already stayed at Breathless.

Pueblo Bonito Rose is close, I don't remember it being walking distance but it would definitely be a short uber or taxi.

Riu Palace and Riu Santa Fe are a little further out but would also be a short uber or taxi. I had clients stay at Riu Palace last year and said getting into town and the marina was a piece of cake.

Sandos Finisterra is close to the Marina - I have some clients that love this brand and it is very popular. I've heard the food can be hit or miss but the views look great!

Lauren K '07
www.breezecustomtravel.com
@breezecustomtravel
JMac03
AG
As far as the best, I would say Le Blanc. It is the best resort I have stayed at so far. However, it is about 15 minutes to downtown area. But the food, service, ambience is outstanding. It will not be a party resort.

I toured Sandos and it is a lot closer to downtown. I liked the resort - but it is a lot of walking. I would not say it is amazing, but the one meal I had was good and I liked how the resort was built and laid out.
breezecustomtravel
AG
Oh yes, will definitely agree Le Blanc is the best all inclusive in Cabo. The service, food, views, spa and everything was so nice there!
Lauren K '07
@breezecustomtravel
Texas Ag Mom
I would seriously consider not staying AI in Cabo. They have some amazing restaurants & bars!
schmendeler
AG
le blanc looks incredible. i booked a stay after reading this thread.
I Am A Critic
Grand Velas is equally as good as Le Blanc. I've stayed at both and it's a toss up.
Username checks out.
breezecustomtravel
AG
Grand Velas is great for families in Cabo!
Lauren K '07
@breezecustomtravel
texican08
AG
Sandos Finisterra checks your location box and never had issues with food. Also reasonable enough I never felt like I was wasting money by having drinks and food in town.
strohag
AG
Agree with the above. Wife and I love Sandos. Have stayed there a bunch. Get a bay view room. Those are newer and away from main resort.
AggieStan
Dove into Le Blanc some They offer a two week, work from Cabo deal. $6300/ for two. Not bad
AgMomofTwo
Anyone been to Villa del Archo Beach Resort? Medano Beach area? Any info would help. Tkx.
Texas Ag Mom
It is one of three villa properties & it is a time share. We stay next door at Villa La Estancia.
ncttc
Looks like we will be staying a couple days at Sandos Finisterra and a couple more at a different resort. I see that one of yall said to get a Bay view room instead of ocean view. Is just being newer the only difference besides the view? Has anyone else been there and what do you prefer?
ncttc
Looking at the Finisterra Jr Suite. Has anyone stayed in this at Sandos Finisterra?
ncttc
Looks like we will be staying 3 nights at Sandos. Thinking of staying at Secrets or Dreams for one night also. Any recommendations on those?
strohag
AG
We prefer bay view due to being more secluded than rest of the resort. Also closed to the coffee bar and a few of the restaurants. They are newer rooms. You'll be fine with whatever y'all decide. Have fun!
ncttc
strohag, We are going to stay 4 nights at Sandos. Any recommendations on the restaurants or bars? We are looking at the restaurant menus online and it shows prices. I assume those are for someone that just visits the resort? All restaurants onsite are all inclusive, correct?
AggieStan
el Farallon. Is a must to eat. It's mountainside at the Waldorf. Take a cab. Get there at least hour before dinner and sit at pool bar for sunset. Best restaurant experience!!!!
strohag
AG
Those prices are just for people dining there randomly. All inclusive everything is covered. The Italian restaurant is good. Osso buco there is good. The restaurant by the pool turns into a steakhouse at night and it's good for a Mexican steak dinner. The main restaurant has a rotating theme buffet style menu at night. It's also where to eat breakfast. We just usually order tacos, burritos, etc at the pool for lunch. They usually have a buffet setup at the pool for lunch. They will do brick over pizzas by the pool also.

Coffee bar always has sweets and snack food available also. You won't go hungry. We would go browse the buffet for dinner before committing. Just try it all. If you don't like something order another entree.

We always bring some ones and fives and tip throughout the day as well.
AgFB
AG
Headed to La Blanc in Cabo next week. Thanks to Lauren at Breeze for all the help despite the Covid vacation nightmare over the last six months. She was great.
AggieStan
Same. Mid December
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.