Playa del Carmen - Miss State Watch Party?

778 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ChoppinDs40
B$Weigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A group of us Ags will be in Playa this weekend. Any recs on where to watch the A&M vs Miss State game?

TIA
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Watch it when you get back. Enjoy doing Playa things instead.
AggBock
AG
I agree. I watched Florida game when I got back yesterday.
aggiejet
AG
There is a bar with a sports book in the back of it on 5th Ave. Don't recall the name of it, but I bet they will be showing it. Don't recall which side street it's near, but it is on the west side of 5th. I'm sure a local can point you there upon arrival. Good luck!

Just announced: due to the Florida/LSU game beieng postponed, our game is being moved from the SEC Network to ESPN - no time change, still 3 pm. Might make it easier to find.
ChoppinDs40
AG
aggiejet said:

There is a bar with a sports book in the back of it on 5th Ave. Don't recall the name of it, but I bet they will be showing it. Don't recall which side street it's near, but it is on the west side of 5th. I'm sure a local can point you there upon arrival. Good luck!

Just announced: due to the Florida/LSU game beieng postponed, our game is being moved from the SEC Network to ESPN - no time change, still 3 pm. Might make it easier to find.

Tequila barrels
reedsterg
AG
Tequila Barrel is pretty legit. Watched multiple Astros World Series games and the Aggies there last year. Like a block off the beach, easy to bounce back and forth.
ChoppinDs40
AG
There used to be another one on the other side of 5th but I think it closed. I want to say it was called the Press Box? Or EndZones or something cheesey like that
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.