Houston Area - New water park north of Humble

908 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by I Am A Critic
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is a new water park in New Caney that is having a great sale. 2020/2021 season tickets are $69.99 per person (includes both years - it was higher earlier in the week). While it doesn't look huge, they have slides, lazy river, big splash pads and a lake with those huge inflatables. I just bought tickets and we are going Sat/Sun.

Just thought I would let you know in case anyone else wanted the $70 deal.
I Am A Critic
Hard pass. That place is trash. Typhoon Texas is nicer and their passes are $45/ea.
Username checks out.
JMac03
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Hard pass. That place is trash. Typhoon Texas is nicer and their passes are $45/ea.
Really? Ugghh well that sucks since I already bought it. I didn't figure since it was new it would be trash.
I Am A Critic
It's too close to East Texas. Make sure your vaccinations are up to date.
Username checks out.
JMac03
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Have you actually been here? I think it is quite nice. Not Schlitterbahn nice but there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Someone next to us said they like it better than TT because it's not as crowded.
I Am A Critic
JMac03 said:

I Am A Critic said:

Have you actually been here? I think it is quite nice. Not Schlitterbahn nice but there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Someone next to us said they like it better than TT because it's not as crowded.
I've been twice. Our family in Conroe has insisted we go both times. It's summer and people have been cooped up inside too long. Any family entertainment venue worth the $$$ will be crowded.
Username checks out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.