Delta??

1,228 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TXAggie2011
rather be fishing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a family member pass away today and I'm trying to look at flight from Montana back to Texas. Delta is saying there are no flights that meet my searches? I've looked at flying out of Missoula, Kalispell, and Spokane into Austin. No results for either city.

Delta customer service is also apparently at very reduced capacity, as I'm waiting on a call back. Have they completely eliminated flights, or what?
drumboy
AG
Sorry for your loss.

Google flights shows several options including Delta for a flight today.
rather be fishing
AG
The issue is you can't book Delta through Google.
ToddyHill
AG
rather be fishing...

I am extremely sorry for your loss.

Let me add my perspective. We live outside of Knoxville, and the vast majority of flights at the Knoxville airport are commuter jets, which are not capable of carrying caskets. My Mother in Law passed away, and we needed to transfer her body to Boston for burial. As it turned out, there were only two flights per day out of Knoxville that were larger aircraft, and ironically, they were both Delta flights.

You might need to transport the remains to a larger airport that are capable of flying them to the point of destination.

Again, my sympathies to you.
TXAggie2011
AG
They showed flights available on the Delta website.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.