For US travelers stuck overseas.

1,726 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Spore Ag
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Hopefully I won't need this myself.
7nine
Texaggie7nine
Here is some more information they have put out for each country. Looks like it's telling me they expect all commercial flights to be closed down after this week. Luckily we are leaving Wednesday (fingers crossed)

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/COVID-19-Country-Specific-Information.html
7nine
schmendeler
AG
hope you make it back safely!
Spore Ag
Australian High commission met their citizens not only at the port facilities but also at the airport in Cape Town and Johannesburg. I just followed as our representatives were no where but did not really expect to see them.
Texaggie7nine
Looks like all flights to US from EU are about to end. Our connection. Through AMS from MAD refused to board us. Holland no longer allows connections to the US.

Was on phone with Delta who we booked through. Agent said they could find no way to get us from MAD to the Us.

Found a flight today with Air Iberia going to NYC. Took it(hoping it doesnt get canceled) Hopefully we can find a way out once there.
7nine
JMac03
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Looks like all flights to US from EU are about to end. Our connection. Through AMS from MAD refused to board us. Holland no longer allows connections to the US.

Was on phone with Delta who we booked through. Agent said they could find no way to get us from MAD to the Us.

Found a flight today with Air Iberia going to NYC. Took it(hoping it doesnt get canceled) Hopefully we can find a way out once there.
Prayers you are able to make it home safely.
Texaggie7nine
Touch down at JFK. Had temps taken, answered questions then given a card instructing us to self quarantine for 14 days. Hope that includes our 2 Southwest flights tomorrow.

T&P for any americans still in Europe hoping to get back. I don't think there will be any options soon.
7nine
schmendeler
AG
Welcome back. Now to get "really" back.
Spore Ag
Welcome back. We landed in Dallas on Monday with no health questions asked or temperature taken. NY is a different beast.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.